Fireball over Polk county

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Fireball Over Polk County

Yeah, good point.
We see UFO video, but no jets, nothing at all chasing them. Since so many years, the army says that there are no UFOs, they don't exist. Besides, they can't say anything about their new airplane tests, if there are tests. Sometimes, there are some really good videos, but we never heard anything about them.

Num7

Keroscene

They Live is a really good movie. If you haven't seen it Numenorean, you should try to catch it. THe main character, Roddy Piper, is given a pair of sunglasses that lets him see all the subliminal messages in advertising. For instance; In McDonalds signs, he sees th word "consume". In signs where people of power are giving speeches, he sees the word "obey." The glasses also let him see that aliens that are disguised as human, as they try to take over the planet.

Also, I think that movie has the longest back alley fight seen of any movie. There's a scene between Roddy Piper an Louis Gossit jr. that must last at least ten minutes. One of the most believeable back alley brawl scenes I've ever seen in a movie. I thought that scene was powerful in another way too, He wants so badly for his buddy to put on the glasses, so he will see the same things that he sees, that he almost ends up killing his friend or being killed by him, just to try and show him what he sees. Symbolic significance in the glasses.

Tried not to give out too many spoilers.

Two thumbs up for "They Live".

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh I realy liked it to, and the fight sean is funny . it is classic boy talk ha ha
I said yes WACK,THUD, SMACK
I don't think so SMACK
ha ha ha
but yeh the no chase planes has always been a big,giant,screaming red flag to me

Num7

Administrator
Staff

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum ! " :cool:

I just watched it, and it was great ! That's a movie like I like them. I'm pretty fan of 80s movies.
This movie was ahead of it's time, I think it possibly sends a stronger message now than in the 80s. I mean, who cared about conspiracies and all that stuff back then ? Less people than now.
20 years later, this movie is still full of sense and up to date more than ever.

When we see the first Alien looking for magasines, it was pretty hot :eek: Nice movie !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

no shit I forgot all bout that one,bubble gum ha ha ha
and I agree 1000% makes alot of things fall in place huh ,
only a couple reasons for no response to airspace intrusions
A. not realy there/projection
B, one of ours/friendly
otherwise the fights on jackson
now look through the f*$#@ing glasses smack!! ha ha ha :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I would like to have a pair of these sunglasses to see what's going on here. Maybe the world is like in the movie, and we don't know it, think about it.

Then when a person sees something unusual, everybody says that it's a hoax, and it's over. "Stay asleep" :eek:

Num7 :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

there may be more to what you said than we know :confused:
I mean for close to ten yrs now I have not been able to view a T.V. show without getting pissed off. every time theres a commercial break, its like someone just slapped me in the head. I never noticed this feeling as a youngster:confused: I have wondered for some time if it is my subcon. mind kicking back against an attempt to program???
oh yeh I want some of those glasses to. but what would be realy cool is that transporter they had.and the watch radios,and,and, ha ha ha

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Perhaps we're being programmed since we are kids, and we're only starting to understand it because it's getting too obvious.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I think there is more to what you say than we know,also I keep hearing my grandpa .
boy how many times does that dog have to bite you, for you figure out he's mean. then he would say, hells bells boy, even the dumbass dog will learn if you kick him enough.
maybe like the dog we just gettin tired of being kicked.so we start looking around to see where the foot is coming from. so we can bite the f*%&ing thing off at the knee.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
havent seen that one yet.the thing that comes to mind for me every time I see a report of a U.F.O. is a movie called (they live) with Roddy Piper bout how earth is invaded and they use projectors to hide from the masses. and all the while they are rapeing the planets natural resources. I just have a hard time with the hole no chase planes sent to intercept,ever:confused:

You prolly just watched it cuz it has Roddy Piper in it!:p He could have wrestled the aliens into submission!