Fireball over Polk county

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Fireball Over Polk County

gonzogirl said:
You prolly just watched it cuz it has Roddy Piper in it!:p He could have wrestled the aliens into submission!
ha,ha,ha,you caught that did ya:D yeh thats exactly why I watched it the first time.(Roudy Roddy Piper) he made a few B movies and then just picked up his toys and went home. haven't seen anything lately, to bad he is kinda funny

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've only seen one movie starring this guy, but I think he's pretty cool. The fighting scenes were good also, especially in the back alley fight. I'd rather watch his movies than watching Chuck Norris movies. Chuck Norris' movies are not bad, but they are not so good though. :rolleyes:

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh he better be pretty good at fighting, like Gonzo said. he's an X/retired pro. wrestler/intertainer from back in the day. but he made a few movies not sure how many. mostly good guy rolls like in they live. and yeh chuck should have stayed on the compition matts. cause he damn sure can't act. oh he dose allrite in the fighting sceans up to the point he starts talking. funny huh he's a real champion fighter. and none of his movies ever made it at the box office. but the bourne movie shit is all the rage. if that guy ever has to fight for his life he's toast.don't show/tell me the truth it's boring,lie to me I like it

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh thats a good one thanks
the wife was watching some sunday show and told me of a new air craft they just brought out haqvent seen it yet but she said it looks a lot like all the latest reports of UFO'S of late...... huh..... imagine that, last time I saw this kind of stuff, was rite befor they showed us the stealth fighter/bomber. and shit they looked just like the tryangle shaped UFO'S everyone was reporting....... well aint that just ducky I can hear it know, hey guys lets take the new one out and scare the pants off some kids down at the swimmin hole. no wait lets buzz the trailer park and see how many nuts call it in

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey kids, wanna see a movie ?
Here's They Live, 1988. It's on Google Video.
They Live
Like we said in that thread, the street fight is pretty amazing, and the story is interesting.

Num7 :)