First true view of Nibiru

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just found those images on Facebook, I don't really know where they are from. It was posted by some weird doom and new age fan, but I won't give the person's name.

The original poster on Facebook said it was the best Nibiru picture to date.

67687_577703595605055_1226856718_n.jpg

1098182_577703605605054_27820561_n.jpg

I'm really skeptic when it comes to Nibiru pictures. If it's that big, how come we don't see it? Let alone the fact that it's pretty late compared to the original scheduled arrival.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Why does that look like a stain on a patch of pavement? Seriously, that doesn't even look like space. Don't tell me you've gotten yourself sucked into the Nibiru craze, Num...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Surely not. I'm posting this for the discussion, and because it can possibly interest members.

I personally think it's a total hoax. Nibiru /Planet X was another non event some people will still defend with the lamest excuses.

I like to talk about it, but I'm definitely not a believer.

Lord-Reika

I think Nibiru is real. Nibiru was used by Marduk to destroy Tiamat he was asked by his father because Marduk was a perfect god and described as shinning In order for Marduk to defeat Tiamat he was told for doing it that he would choose the fate for earth and man kind and no matter what happened that his will will be carried out to the end and nothing to stop it till the end of the world. He cast a net and attacked Tiamat wicked winds, he destroyed Tiamat casting half of her remains closer to the sun and the other he made a bracelet in the heavens(how would the first human culture know about the asteroid belt?). according to the ancient Sumerians Nibiru was the planet of transition. and the home of the ancient gods. if the oldest human civilization tells me a story of how the asteroid belt was made before the discovery of it I think ill trust their judgement if they claimed it exists.

Khaos

where the wild things are
The people who claimed Nibiru exists, are the same ones who claimed that the world would end on 12/21/2012 and it is currently 08/07/2013... Just thought I'd pass that bit of information along...

BlastTyrant

I never believed in the Nibiru Hype ether, sorry but we would see a Planet.

The theory thats where the Human race came from is interesting as well, but again a little to far fetched for me, Show me a authentic picture of Nibiru "Which if all of a sudden another planet appeared it would be world wide news" and i will believe, sorry but thats one hell of a cover-up

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I deleted 4 posts. Please do not turn threads into religion debates. If you want to debate religion, start your own debate thread in the spirituality section. We'll keep this discussion about Nibiru.

Thanks.

sorry but we would see a Planet.
That sums up how I feel.

lordalmighty1

well didnt we get hit by a big ass astroid once that killed off the dinosaurs? seems to me if we did that its unlikely to happen again at least not in our life times i wouldnt think. more likely to be nuked to death or bio hazards than actually having some mythical planet just turn up, at least to my mind anyways