Media Fluoride is POISON! Used by Hitler in Concentration Camps!

Samstwitch

Fluoride is POISON!

The Fluoride Deception

Fluoride Documentary

Fluoride Was First Used In Nazi Concentration Camps

The Hidden Agenda

BlastTyrant

And to think we raise our kids to use it 2X a day, it is in our drinking water. Slowly twiddle down the population

TnWatchdog

...Attention all alien visitors, please do not drink the water, as it will kill you!

Samstwitch

The past year I fudged (due to the distraction of moving to another state and getting resettled) and drank Tap Water...What a mistake? I didn't know specifically about fluoride. I just knew drinking Tap Water was bad due to toxins (I knew arsenic was in the water supply, but I hadn't taken the time to research what else was in it, as I'm so busy researching other things). Now I took the time...Tap Water is POISON!

WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN MY HEALTH! For the past year, the Chronic Fatigue I suffered was greatly intensified. It felt as if I were wearing a Lead Suit. I had absolutely NO physical energy. I would sleep 10-12 hours and be extremely tired and in pain when I awoke. After 5 hours, I had to sleep again.

This week...three days after I stopped drinking Tap Water, I noticed a change in my energy level. I actually HAD some energy. Then today, day 4, what a difference! I got up in the wee hours of the morning, something I never do, and was out the door at 7:30 a.m. running errands. I hit 11 different places, did all of my monthly shopping, which took me well over 12 hours.

I did not feel any fatigue during that time as I have previously. My energy level was up all day.

My body has a great sensitivity to metals; it makes me very sick. Sodium Fluoride, which is where the Fluoride comes from that we drink and brush our teeth with, is:

"Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It's historically been quite expensive to properly dispose of, until some aluminum industries with an overabundance of the stuff sold the public on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it at 20,000% markup, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it...Fluoride - intended only for human consumption by people under 14 years of age - is injected into our drinking water supply at approximately 1 part-per-million (ppm), but since we only drink 1/2 of one percent of the total water supply, the rest literally goes down the drain as a free hazardous-waste disposal for the chemical industry, where we PAY them so that we can flush their expensive hazardous waste down our toilets. How many salesmen dream of that deal? (Follow the money.)

READ MORE about what's behind Americans being poisoned by Fluoride in the MIND BLOWING book:

The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFJ & MLK by Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr.

You will NEVER be the same again after reading that book. I'm a researcher, and I can tell you EVERYTHING in it is true! If you have an idea what the book is about, think again! It's far beyond the assassination of 4 great men.

If you want to know what has happened and IS happening to America, read the book! Not for the faint-hearted, but it's definitely a must-read for ALL Americans and people around the world. Tell your friends!

Samstwitch

I almost forgot to mention...Trader Joe's Market sells their own brand of Anti-plaque FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste: 6 oz for $2.29. That's the cheapest you can buy any Fluoride-Free toothpaste anywhere for a decent-size tube...and it has a pleasant taste. It's All Natural with Fennel, Propolis & Myrrh herbs. No other store carries Fluoride-Free Toothpaste that good and that inexpensive.

Monk87

I do not completely disagree with you. However, there are a few misleading things here.

First, sodium fluoride is not a medication. It is a mineral that is naturally occurring in nearly all water supplies.

Second, severe fluorosis is nearly nonexistent in the US. Most of the pictures you find are from India where there is a naturally higher level of fluoride in the water.

Don't get me wrong. I agree that water fluoridation should be more strictly regulated. The recommended amount in tap water should be 0.7ppm.

Several independent studies have shown the benefits of fluoride being added to tap water.

Samstwitch

I do not completely disagree with you. However, there are a few misleading things here.

There is nothing misleading here. There are NO benefits to fluoride. It is "a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons..." etc. It causes a long list of diseases in humans, and studies have shown it does not prevent tooth decay. We must agree to disagree.

Excerpt from the book: The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK...(Pages 69-71)

NEXUS Magazine's January-February 2001 edition has an excellent article on fluoride, which states that among the many side effects from the use of fluoride are:

1. Thyroid cancer
2. Kaschin-Beck disease (an early aging disease normally found in humans, mammals and birds in China and Russia
3. Iodine deficiency
4. Slipping ediphysis (a hop disorder in older children and adolescents.)
5. Delayed eruption of teeth in babies
6. Hypothyroidism
7. Alzheimer's disease
8. Autism in children
9. Down's syndrome
10. Thyroid dysfunction

Fluoride is reportedly used by dentists and water treatment facilities to prevent mottling of teeth, but this condition is caused by cadmium, and is not treatable by fluoride. Fluorifde does not help teeth, but in reality is one of the major causes of cavities.

Regarding the us of Fluoride in "anesthetics...psychiatric drugs", I personally am unfamiliar with that research, however, perhaps the information below is partially what the author is referring to. And although the "fluorinated drugs represent a different category of fluorine compounds than the fluorine compounds used in dentistry and water fluoridation"...it is still fluorine (fluoride) none the less.

Definition of fluorine: A pale-yellow, highly corrosive, poisonous, gaseous halogen element, the most electronegative and most reactive of all the elements, used in a wide variety of industrially important compounds. Atomic number 9; atomic weight 18.9984; freezing point −219.62°C; melting point −223°C; boiling point −188.14°C; specific gravity of liquid 1.108 (at boiling point); valence 1.

I will do further research on this matter.

-------From a Website-------

Index of Fluorinated Pharmaceuticals

Anesthetics (general) Anti-fungal antibiotics Appetite suppressants
Antacids Antihistamines Arthritis (rheumatoid)
Anti-anxiety Antilipemics (cholesterol lowering) Psychotropic (anti-psychotics)
Antibiotics (Fluoroquinolones) Anti-malarial Steroids/anti-inflammatory agents
Antidepressants Antimetabolites (chemotherapy)

This list is only to be used to identify drugs that are fluorinated. It is not to be used to determine any drug's potential for toxicity.

Samstwitch

NOTE: I have Fibromyalgia...

Taken from the Website Fluoride Fibromyalgia, Fluoride Fibromyalgia Information:

Fluoride and Fibromyalgia

Fluoride Fibromyalgia information. Fluoride Fibromyalgia questions and answers.

If you suffer from the symptoms of Fibromyalgia, such as brain fog, muscle pain and stiffness, chronic fatigue, joint pain, irritable bowel, thyroid dysfunction or any of the other of the common symptoms of Fibromyalgia and you are tired of doctors telling you there's nothing they can do for you or that its just all in your head, then you should consider investigating the link overexposure to Fluoride has with Fibromyalgia.

Review the information presented in the following articles and research studies.

"THE CAUSE OF FIBROMYALGIA"
by Jason A. Uttley
Click here to read the entire article

Fibromyalgia, Cause and Cure
Updated: 05/30/2010
What is Fibromyalgia?

CHRONIC FLUORIDE POISONING
Q & A
by Jason A. Uttley
Chronic Fluoride Poisoning Q&A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRONIC FLUORIDE POISONING Q&A

by Jason A. Uttley
[email protected]

1). What is the most obvious disease linked to chronic fluoride poisoning? ANSWER: Hypothyroidism.

"Today, many people living in fluoridated communities are ingesting doses of fluoride (1.6-6.6 mg/day) that fall within the range of doses (2 to 10 mg/day) once used by doctors to reduce thyroid activity in hyperthyroid patients. This is of particular concern considering the widespread problem of hypothyroidism (under-active thyroid) in the United States. Symptoms of hypothyroidism include obesity, lethargy, depression, and heart disease."
Paul Connett, PhD
Co-Founder, Fluoride Action Net

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) scientists, National Research Council (NRC) scientists, and Parents of Fluoride Poisoned Children (PFPC) agree:
  • EPA Scientists in WashingtonD.C. are now calling for an immediate halt to water fluoridation programs in the U.S. as well as a Congressional Investigation into fluoride’s adverse effects, listing “thyroid pathology” among their top concerns…
Fluoride Statement
Fluoride Press Release 2005 NTEU 280
  • The National Research Council devoted considerable attention to the “thyroid effects” of fluoride in its groundbreaking review of Fluoride Toxicity in 2006. Chapter 8, Effects on Endocrine System, includes a detailed review of the growing scientific evidence linking fluoride consumption to thyroid dysfunction…
Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards
  • Parents of Fluoride Poisoned Children, an organization founded by Andreas Schuld, a leading advocate of fluoride toxicity awareness, has a wealth of information available on the link between fluoride and “thyroid dysfunction”…
Thyroid Pages

2). What amount of fluoride do EPA scientists think is safe, to prevent hypothyroidism & other adverse effects associated with water fluoridation?
ANSWER: Zero.

“Decreased thyroid function is an adverse health effect, particularly to individuals with inadequate dietary iodine. These individuals could be affected with a daily fluoride dose of 0.7 mg/day (for a “standard man”). Since this is less than the amount already in the diet, the MCLG should be zero.”
Robert J. Carton, PhD
EPA scientists, including Robert J. Carton and J. William Hirzy, the former and present leaders of the EPA Union of Scientists in Washington D.C., respectively, have called for the EPA’s Maximum Contaminant Level Goal (MCLG) for Fluoride to be immediately changed to ZERO.
  • Robert Carton’s critique of the National Research Council’s 2006 review of the Toxicity of Fluoride in Drinking Water, recently published in the International Society for Fluoride Research’s (ISFR) Fluoride Journal, highlighted many adverse health effects, including the degree to which water fluoridation is contributing to the current epidemic of thyroid dysfunction in the U.S.
http://www.fluorideresearch.org/393/files/FJ2006_v39_n3_p163-172.pdf