Flying Hoverboard is a Reality!

ZeoEmeraude

This is freaking awesome! I so want one of these bad-boys when they hit the market! Now I just need to find where I put my Green Goblin Suit.......Apparantly it can go as high as 10,000 feet!

steven chiverton

This is freaking awesome! I so want one of these bad-boys when they hit the market! Now I just need to find where I put my Green Goblin Suit.......Apparantly it can go as high as 10,000 feet!
cool alot better than those 2 wheeled ones which here in australia have been reportedly catching on fire a bit it was on the news

TimeFlipper

My Superman suit is better than your Green Goblin Suit na nah ni nah na :p:D lol

steven chiverton

My Superman suit is better than your Green Goblin Suit na nah ni nah na :p:D lol
gee if it runs out of gas at 10,000 feet when you hit the ground youd be buried 10,000feet then oh a parachute would be handy then or an air sock

Zeirbah

I'm making schematics for a safer hover board called the Huvrboard 1.0. This one would only hover a foot, maybe a foot and 6 inches off the ground at the most. It would be in the style like the Back to the Future one, but have only a solid color with LED lighting on the side. I plan to research how it could be powered by Earth's electromagnetic fields. Me and my Papa will work on it in the summer.