For All The Chicken Littles

TimeFlipper

Good one dog.....top that off with a major asteroid coming in you got shake, bake and BOOM!
Yeah...I'm getting ready. I traded my tin foil hat in for an OSHA approved hardhat. I was told that when the big one falls out of the sky the hat would protect my head but the rest of me would resemble a pancake...bummer
Just build a reinforced concrete kennel Dawg..You will be ok inside that :D

Poison Pen

Like they would say anything if they knew something was coming and it would be the actual end times. Probably on a Monday after work right after we walk out the door BAM!

Keeping it quiet maybe the smartest thing they can do to a point. Especially if its a couple million miles away or something. I don't think they hide this stuff intentional they keep it quiet because a panic would ensue if they prematurely release incorrect info. A falling star is a dooms day disaster to the conspiracy theory crowd.

bluejay_1919

That was an interesting video! All I can say is...we shall see!! If it happens, it happens. In the end, there are no "super heroes " or "Katniss" chicks out there to save us.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Which would you rather be killed by, aliens or an asteroid? I vote aliens. They would be cool to see before I expire. LOL.