Forget 2012, The World Ends This Year!

Spiral

Has anyone seen this relatively recent conspiracy?

Supposedly, the world ends this year.
"Judgment Day! May 21, 2011"
and
"The End of the World October 21, 2011"
According to this website: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

What are your thoughts on this conspiracy? The closer it gets to May the more attention it is getting, apparently there are billboards around America...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never heard of this one before today. I gotta say, it kinda sounds like another bunch of sacred text interpretations. I've never been a fan of these. Ends of the world and judgment days are very popular these days.

Why does the world need to end?!?!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I sure hope not my birthday is oct 26 can we wait till after the hangover if not start without me and I'll catch up

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cool, your birthday is on the day Marty goes back in time in Back to the Future! :)

I don't expect the world to end that soon, I have a life I wanna live.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
now how is it I didn't ever catch that :confused: as to picking a date nah no man knows the day or hour . never try or you'l eat crow

stinamarie1225

They say there are places with this on billboards, on people's vehicles, etc.

Well...it's May 12th now....so I guess we will see. Though according to the bible, no one but God knows, and there will be many false prophets in the end times. But, it isn't my place to judge or be judged.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, you better head to your underground bunker for the weekend or you'll be victim of the IMPENDING DOOM.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, a lot of people on other sites talk about the rapture taking place on May 21st at 6PM of your local time. I doubt it will actually happen. To be honest, I don't expect anything.