Forget 2012, The World Ends This Year!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I don't either, also I've heard that this group made the same predict. back in 94 too. no rapture then, and tomarrow we will be here at 6:05 pm talkin bout something diffrent:eek:

Fley

It's the 21st of May here in Montreal. It is currently 9AM and nothing particular seems to happen.

The weather is a balmy 17°C (63°F) and the sky is currently cloudy.
Rain showers are possible throughout the day.

ZeoEmeraude

Oh yea, I forgot that today was supposed to be Judgement Day and all....Ya think God will forgive the fact that I forgot? Or should a go and drink some Kool-Aid and wait for the Hale-Bopp and Scientology to save me?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well guess I'll cook out on the grill one last time and then get the chairs set up at the graveyard so I can watch the show. you know the dead rased and all:eek: at this point I should say this is so dumb. I can't understand how people could believe this crap.:( it is truely sad that so many are so easly fooled.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok like I said here we are and its 5:35 KC time that means 6:35 pm ET....oh no wait theres no one but me here I got left behind:eek::(:mad::p theres the full range of emotions you should feel when you read this cause your left too. hey that means
IT'S PARTY TIME KANSAS CITY STYLE WWOOHOOO AND HAHYEE

kcwildman

Beastmaster
thats ok at least I aint all by my self :p besides I be real good at being bad:D
here's what my grandpa use to say to me all the time.
be good boy, or at least be good at what your being you little savage.
dumb ass me I took it to heart, and been in it up to my eyeballs ever since;)