Forget 2012, The World Ends This Year!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
So, when is the next Doom?​

sorry-we-missed-you-rapture-card-27286-1306000938-12.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sadly it was today the missouri town of joplin was 75% destroyed by a storm(tornado) this evening :( hit the hospital killed lots no total yet but its bad real bad.

ZeoEmeraude

Now this guy is claiming that his dates were wrong and that the real rapture will occur on Oct. 21st of this year. I have to say no folks. Let me point out that the Bible states that NO MAN shall know the day in which Christ will return to Earth. It's written in there folks. I believe its in the book of Matthew. This charlatan and those who follow him are only duping themselves.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hey wait a min. my birthday is oct24th can we wait till after the hangover

oh yeh correction seems that only 30% of Joplin was wiped off the map sorry the news reports were slightly off

HDRKID

I expect in Oct the same. Funny, never seen a rapture using remote viewing. However, I have seen many catastrophes to come. Times change as they say.

042611.jpg

Harte

Has anyone seen this relatively recent conspiracy?

Supposedly, the world ends this year.
"Judgment Day! May 21, 2011"
and
"The End of the World October 21, 2011"
According to this website: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

What are your thoughts on this conspiracy? The closer it gets to May the more attention it is getting, apparently there are billboards around America...

All I can say is if they don't shut up about the Mayan calendar, then I hope the world does end this year.

Two reasons.

1) Just to show those Mayan Calendar morons.

2) It will provide some relief from the ignorance.

The latter reason is provided with a nod to Jerry Clower.

Harte

ZeoEmeraude

I'm just gonna go looting. I figure if the Rapture is coming in October...I might as well get some free stuff. And breaking shop windows with a USA Today box sounds like fun.

HDRKID

The world does not end next year. However, we see soaring energy prices. Expect to pay more. Food is going to increase.

Here is the price of corn.

MonthValue
Nov 2010 238.24
Dec 2010 250.63
Jan 2011 265.29
Feb 2011 293.40
Mar 2011 290.43
Apr 2011 318.74
May 2011 308.58

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok time to eat crow:oops:
CORRECTION
my brth dy
10-26-
please postpone any plans of doom and destruction untill at least the 28th I turn 54 and a good drunk is planned for the occation:D and I need recovery time:sick: I damn sure don't want to die with a hangover:(
I must agree with the kid thow soon food will be money:eek: