Forgot to introduce myself

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm Paula aka PaulaJedi. I spent several years studying and participating in the field of the paranormal, performing a few investigations, writing articles, conducting interviews, etc. After a while, to be honest, the drama became too much.

My most recent interest is time travel. Actually, I've had an interest in time travel since the 70's when I viewed my first "Doctor", Tom Baker. My interest was revived after recently discovering John Titor and wanting to dive right into the topic.

I love science. I plan to go back to school after the 2015 war when things are settled and study physics. I was previously deterred by a professor who discouraged me years ago. I had no spine at the time and changed majors, but I vow not to let him win, even if I have to become an old lady in college. I'll do it.

Other interests: Animals/cats, poetry, writing, technology (esp. computers, or old school I should really say), music (rock and roll, baby!), my kids.

Interesting fact: I still know DOS commands and BASIC. *LOL*

So, if anyone cares, that's me in a nutshell. :)

Old interview with me: Paula Jedi Poltergeist Tower

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum
Professor Opmmur

TnWatchdog

Welcome PaulaJedi to Paranormalis...where all the normal people hang out. Thanks for your introduction.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis !

It's never too late to introduce yourself! :)

Enjoy the ride.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hello and welcome glad you made it hope to hear great things from you, have fun, see ya on the playground

Thoth93

I'm Paula aka PaulaJedi. I spent several years studying and participating in the field of the paranormal, performing a few investigations, writing articles, conducting interviews, etc. After a while, to be honest, the drama became too much.

My most recent interest is time travel. Actually, I've had an interest in time travel since the 70's when I viewed my first "Doctor", Tom Baker. My interest was revived after recently discovering John Titor and wanting to dive right into the topic.

I love science. I plan to go back to school after the 2015 war when things are settled and study physics. I was previously deterred by a professor who discouraged me years ago. I had no spine at the time and changed majors, but I vow not to let him win, even if I have to become an old lady in college. I'll do it.

Other interests: Animals/cats, poetry, writing, technology (esp. computers, or old school I should really say), music (rock and roll, baby!), my kids.

Interesting fact: I still know DOS commands and BASIC. *LOL*

So, if anyone cares, that's me in a nutshell. :)

Old interview with me: Paula Jedi Poltergeist Tower
Yeah I would like to talk with you more about such topics. Also I'm doing a astral time travel class on my site it's free to all members. Cheers!