Former UN Worker Claims to have Proof of ‘Aliens’ and ‘Female Bio-robotic Creatures’ on Mars

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
CANADA — A 58-year-old man who claims to have worked for the United Nations in New York says he has found proof of the existence of “aliens” and bio-robots on Mars in a photograph released by NASA.

Andre Gignac told Cryptozoology News on Wednesday that he is still working on deciphering the data, but that, to him, it is clear that there is something biological present in the images, which were all taken by the rover vehicle at the Aeolis Mons, also known as Mount Sharp.

Among his discoveries, he says, he was able to find a “dead alien”, a Mount Rushmore-like carving with “alien” faces and a four-legged robot “of the female gender”.

“No one will dare deny this one,” Gignac, also a former journalist, said. “The image of the dead alien is kind of shocking, but how about the robot?”

Four-legged “female robot” stands on a section of Mount Sharp.

“It has four legs, but no apparent head,” Gignac explains about the alleged robot.

The man, who says he has been interested in Astronomy since the 1970s, says he has been studying pictures of Mars for an entire year so far.

“The actual NASA photo is very big. I had to make 12 full-screen grabs from that photo alone, and then I’ve analyzed each and every one of them, zooming in on vast areas. I’m not even finished with it yet. I always look carefully at a given picture of Mars, the decide to focus in one or more areas of the photo. I enlarge said areas, and if nothing of interest appears, I let go and pass on to another area of the photo. I do not change anything, I do not add anything.”

Gignac says there is a “clear resemblance” to a “dead alien” in this picture.

The former journalist wonders what these “carvings” on the mountain really are.

“These are carvings,” says Gignac about the face-like anomaly with a seemingly human expression.

The man believes that the National Space Agence, although aware of the situation, has nothing to do with it.

“Did NASA send this robot to Mars? I think not. Aliens are on Mars,” he said. “I have made discoveries that are absolutely breathtaking! There’s a lot more stuff than that these images I sent you.”

Gignac , who has contacted Cryptozoology News before, claims to have worked for Publications Québecor in Montreal and the United Nations Organization in New York and currently maintains a website where he writes about his most recent findings. He is adamant that his “findings” are definitely not a case of paredolia, a psychological phenomenon known for triggering the human mind to perceive a familiar shape or pattern where it does not actually exist, and often used by skeptics aiming to debunk similar anomalies found on the Red Planet.

“I’m not too sure of what you mean by ‘needing more data’. Believe me, this Mount Sharp is exploding with signs of life!” he said.

The post Former UN Worker Claims to have Proof of ‘Aliens’ and ‘Female Bio-robotic Creatures’ on Mars appeared first on Cryptozoology News.