Free Energy - From Suppression To Manifestation?

jcolanzi

This is the presentation Mark Passio delivered at the second annual Tesla Memorial Conference in New York, NY on January 11, 2014. The conference was hosted by the Tesla Science Foundation.

Exegesis

Love Mark Passio.
this is interesting
yet also aligns with certain Luciferic stuff..
Universal enlightenment, paradigm shifts
i feel like it screams NWO or purge majority of humanity hahah
he did after all admit he was a satanist
but
i guess thats always the comedown split between prophecy fear and evolution-
personally i often feel resonant in what he preaches,
as they seem to highlight many truths!

TimeFlipper

Love Mark Passio.
this is interesting
yet also aligns with certain Luciferic stuff..
Universal enlightenment, paradigm shifts
i feel like it screams NWO or purge majority of humanity hahah
he did after all admit he was a satanist
but
i guess thats always the comedown split between prophecy fear and evolution-
personally i often feel resonant in what he preaches,
as they seem to highlight many truths!
Truth from Satanists?, thats a contradiction in terms isnt it?...However, if you want become someone from "The Dark Side", thats your prerogative!! :fp:

Exegesis

Truth from Satanists?, thats a contradiction in terms isnt it?...However, if you want become someone from "The Dark Side", thats your prerogative!! :fp:
Well, he claimed he was a former* satanist, in his panel on Natural Law. I have my suspicions and only brought that up because i skipped the free energy video to the part where he mentions "Universal Enlightenment" in order for humanity to manifest, which sounds hella NWO/new age in itself. like how are we gonna get billions of people to shift their paradigm to the intended frequency? id imagine something like eradication- thus the plandemic happening now.

but i meant in general, to what he talks about and navigating consciousness, logical pondering of things etc would be the truths im referring to. the objective stuff.

TimeFlipper

Well, he claimed he was a former* satanist, in his panel on Natural Law. I have my suspicions and only brought that up because i skipped the free energy video to the part where he mentions "Universal Enlightenment" in order for humanity to manifest, which sounds hella NWO/new age in itself. like how are we gonna get billions of people to shift their paradigm to the intended frequency? id imagine something like eradication- thus the plandemic happening now.

but i meant in general, to what he talks about and navigating consciousness, logical pondering of things etc would be the truths im referring to. the objective stuff.
Aleister Crowley wrote "logical" stuff if thats what you want to follow...However it leads to a VERY nasty road thats impossible to get off, or even turn off from...

Exegesis

Aleister Crowley wrote "logical" stuff if thats what you want to follow...However it leads to a VERY nasty road thats impossible to get off, or even turn off from...
Yeah see thats what i often worry about too. thus why i highlighted the NWO themed ideology right there and then, and have my suspicions of him still being one of them in some way. Kind of a piloting plant in the consciousness community.
But you let me know what you think of him. Check out all his work maybe

Exegesis

Perhaps this is a way to somewhat discourage the pursuit of free energy as well, idk.
free energy has been achieved and the knowledge is out there.

im learning everyday