Freedom of Speech? Not If You Are Talking About God – Clemson Coach Interrupted During...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Clemson’s head coach Dabo Swinney was being interviewed on the field after a down-to-the-wire emotional win for his football team over Notre Dame Saturday. Everything was going along just fine in live-TV land until Swinney decided to thank God for his situation. At that point, ESPN hurriedly cut to Sportscenter anchors who didn’t even know they were being cut to because it was premature.

While ESPN says that it was an accident, it certainly appears that Swinney’s subject matter triggered someone to dump him sooner rather than later. Of course, if he had been thanking Allah you can bet ESPN would have aired it to its conclusion and even asked some follow-up questions.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TimeFlipper

Excellent comment :)
Its obviously not just the UK that has this kind of problem..

TnWatchdog

I saw the game and the cutaway at the end...I doubt it was an accident. It was weird as the two behind the desk were unaware and looked stupid during the cut from the coach interview. It was a great game as most of the college games are. I watch three of them every Saturday...call me busy.

Last edited: