Frequency therapy , Rife and his lifes work

titorite

Is it a theory? Is it a fact? Is it quack?

Well, first... What the fuck is it?

Tesla, may of had the first inkling and while I have read of some stuff in the field of frequency therapy attributed to Tesla, from all that I have read of him ,he knew enough to know that their was something to it and suggested that medical practitioners should research and study his work. However, his true passion was electricity itself and not medicine.

Along comes Royal Raymond Rife to do just that. Technically you could call him the true father to modern frequency therapy. He spent his life cataloging various virus and bacterium under the microscope and applying different spectrums of electronic acoustic frequency.

These days People like Anthony Holland http://novobiotronics.com/Cancer1.html and Otto Sankey http://www.livescience.com/7472-kill-viruses-shake-death.html continue the research originally started by Royal Rife because the modern medical establishment has totally and completely discredited Rife and his work. You can read about it on Quackwatch and other debunking sites. In spite of that others feel compelled to continue in the field of frequency therapy because of the amazing and reproducible results.

To my own credit I have seen my own rife machine help many a sick person. From Cancer to common colds. It has not been 100%. You can arrive too late. That one case is hard on me. I continue to do all that I can to share my own device with those willing to use it. I report on my results on another private forum dedicated to Rife and Research. I keep the names out and just report on the results.

If you are sick, I would recommend getting a rife machine at any cost. Occasionally you can find them on craigslist or amazon. Finding a proper one can be tricky. Years of being in this field have helped me refine my knowledge of the subject of which kind of frequency generators are legitimate and which ones are total bunk. Being an unregulated field frauds are tolerated and help to serve the suppression of Rife and his work. It is all folks can do , to get the word out and help who they can.

Justinian

Nice.. This really peeked my interest.. but I'm having difficulty locating one of these or at least how to make one. I turned my kids' baby monitor into a tazer one time so I don't know if I could manufacture one of these or not, but it sure would be fun to try.

titorite

You could register to any number of rife based web groups.

It is interesting work.

I too plan to live a bit longer. I hope.

Justinian

Okay.. So I have found some plans of these machines and I have some thoughts that maybe you can clarify. My understanding of how this works is that it is basically the same theory as Tesla's earthquake machine. You find the resonant(vibrating) frequency of some person/place/thing/virus/cancer, and then you generate that exact same frequency using the machine and it makes said p/p/t/v/c, break apart. Ok.. you've got me so far with that.. the theory is acceptable to me. But this is what I don't get.. in order to transmit this frequency you're going to need some sort of transmitter. As far as I can figure, you hook the freq generator into this plasma lightbulb and watch the color show. So really all you've created is a variable frequency static electricity bulb like you can get at Spencer's gift shops.

Now playing devil's advocate on myself, and assuming I missed some critical process in the building stages.. Let's assume there are wire harnesses that come out and attach to.. oh let's say your balls to get rid of nut cancer. Without an amplifier of some sort, you're not going to be transmitting any "strength" let's call it, out of these wire harnesses that would be needed to get the earthquake machine experience on your nuts.

Now let's play the side that says we hook up an amp to this thing.. and we point it at said nuts.. this is basically the equivalent of sticking your nuts in a microwave and turning it on. Now given, at lower wattage you can take a lot more time under the gun than not.. but stick a marshmallow in your microwave.. then tell me afterwards taht you still feel safe sticking your balls in there.. Then I'll feel safe strapping it to my own nuts.

I'm sorry.. but all my years work in electronics.. All joking aside.. I just don't see how this functions. I'll post the link below.. please tell me they didn't list all the parts.. I'm hoping anyways.. cause I'd really like to attempt building this thing.

EMEM Plans - Rife Machine

Octavusprime

From a quick search on using rife machines you are instructed to hold the electrodes or attach foot strips to the bare skin.

"mild stinging should never progress pass the wrists or ankles.."

I'm not sure if there are other machines that don't use electrodes. I'm curious and skeptical.

Titorite what evidence do you have of your machines effectiveness? Do you have video of your machine in action?

Justinian

This thing has me really curious. Because I know that frequencies in the Ghz can cause cancer. I'm really interested in what the lower frequencies can do. And unfortunately, being stuck in the ass end of a desert, I don't exactly have any FreqGens that people are willing to let me "borrow" to try this out.

The way Tesla's machine worked at least the demonstrations I've seen of it working involved recording the resonant frequency of an object on an Oscilloscope and then reproducing that frequency with your FreqGen through a speaker. But this machine doesn't appear to either have an amplifier or a speaker so.. the electrode method really has me curious as to how well pushing it through a specific spot will work.

NOW.. another real life example of something similar that works.. They use a sonic machine to break up some kidney stones. I know it's not the same, but it is close.

titorite

Well you could research the work of anthony holland. You could check out some other peoples youtube vids,. Their are plenty.

Evidence? Yes I have cured other peoples cancers with it. Their are two different kinds,, you have your plasma rife machines and your audio rife machines... Clinical vids are online...

And for the love of god, the work of rife has nothing to do with tesla please leave tesla out of this.