Frequency therapy , Rife and his lifes work

Samstwitch

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for yours and where did you get it?

I see one listed on Amazon for $569 HERE and for $399 HERE. Are these models any good?
Other models on eBay are going for $2,000-4,000.

Thanks for sharing this info. I'm definitely interested, but can't afford the going rates for one yet. :(

titorite

The 569 one is not priced at any special rate.....It is a fair unit that does as it should... you might be able to find better used on craigslist or ebay or amazon .

I would stay away from the second one.

This thing is like a car. It is an investment. If you want a good on you spend a bit more for the proper quality. And even then it helps to have the assistance of someone that has dealt with dealers before. If you are seriously considering buying one let me know your budget and I can steer you toward something matching your needs. Hopefully. If not I believe I could enlist the help of others like opp :)

Samstwitch

The 569 one is not priced at any special rate.....It is a fair unit that does as it should... you might be able to find better used on craigslist or ebay or amazon .

I would stay away from the second one.

This thing is like a car. It is an investment. If you want a good on you spend a bit more for the proper quality. And even then it helps to have the assistance of someone that has dealt with dealers before. If you are seriously considering buying one let me know your budget and I can steer you toward something matching your needs. Hopefully. If not I believe I could enlist the help of others like opp :)

Thanks for the tips. The ones on Craigslist are $2,500. I sent you a PM about it.

titorite

And with more disease spreading around these days, ebola, etrovirus, TB, and on and on I think it only prudent to spread what I know about this stuff. If your sick rife machines will do the trick, might even save you life.

Some devices are even getting FDA approval now like novocure and insightec. I especially like the insightec approach because the monitor the patient with MRI while they apply the frequencies and if one frequency is not having a desired effect they can switch it instantly and continue to observe the results.

As soon as this technology is widely available I'll no longer need to be traveling all over texas to share....
It would be nice if this technology were available at any local clinic.

titorite

Yeah I suppose my swearing is something I should work on. I'm a flawed fellow working to improve myself and swearing is just needless words taking up time and space adding nothing of value to the communication I wish to convey. One of my buddies recently called me on that very thing when I was with a client. But regardless(or in spite of) of my potty mouth, the client is with in a few points of being declared in full remission. WOOHOO!

PJ Foltz

Is it a theory? Is it a fact? Is it quack?

Well, first... What the fuck is it?

Tesla, may of had the first inkling and while I have read of some stuff in the field of frequency therapy attributed to Tesla, from all that I have read of him ,he knew enough to know that their was something to it and suggested that medical practitioners should research and study his work. However, his true passion was electricity itself and not medicine.

Along comes Royal Raymond Rife to do just that. Technically you could call him the true father to modern frequency therapy. He spent his life cataloging various virus and bacterium under the microscope and applying different spectrums of electronic acoustic frequency.

These days People like Anthony Holland NovobiotronicsCancerResearch and Otto Sankey New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death continue the research originally started by Royal Rife because the modern medical establishment has totally and completely discredited Rife and his work. You can read about it on Quackwatch and other debunking sites. In spite of that others feel compelled to continue in the field of frequency therapy because of the amazing and reproducible results.

To my own credit I have seen my own rife machine help many a sick person. From Cancer to common colds. It has not been 100%. You can arrive too late. That one case is hard on me. I continue to do all that I can to share my own device with those willing to use it. I report on my results on another private forum dedicated to Rife and Research. I keep the names out and just report on the results.

If you are sick, I would recommend getting a rife machine at any cost. Occasionally you can find them on craigslist or amazon. Finding a proper one can be tricky. Years of being in this field have helped me refine my knowledge of the subject of which kind of frequency generators are legitimate and which ones are total bunk. Being an unregulated field frauds are tolerated and help to serve the suppression of Rife and his work. It is all folks can do , to get the word out and help who they can.
I want one of these machines! I have read some on this form of therapy and I think it would work. I have psoriasis and something tells me that frequency therapy would cure me! Thanks for sharing!

titorite

Tesla, may of had the first inkling and while I have read of some stuff in the field of frequency therapy attributed to Tesla, from all that I have read of him ,he knew enough to know that their was something to it and suggested that medical practitioners should research and study his work. However, his true passion was electricity itself and not medicine.

Along comes Royal Raymond Rife to do just that. Technically you could call him the true father to modern frequency therapy. He spent his life cataloging various virus and bacterium under the microscope and applying different spectrums of electronic acoustic frequency.

These days People like Anthony Holland NovobiotronicsCancerResearch and Otto Sankey New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death continue the research originally started by Royal Rife because the modern medical establishment has totally and completely discredited Rife and his work. You can read about it on Quackwatch and other debunking sites. In spite of that others feel compelled to continue in the field of frequency therapy because of the amazing and reproducible results.

To my own credit I have seen my own rife machine help many a sick person. From Cancer to common colds. It has not been 100%. You can arrive too late. That one case is hard on me. I continue to do all that I can to share my own device with those willing to use it. I report on my results on another private forum dedicated to Rife and Research. I keep the names out and just report on the results.

If you are sick, I would recommend getting a rife machine at any cost. Occasionally you can find them on craigslist or amazon. Finding a proper one can be tricky. Years of being in this field have helped me refine my knowledge of the subject of which kind of frequency generators are legitimate and which ones are total bunk. Being an unregulated field frauds are tolerated and help to serve the suppression of Rife and his work. It is all folks can do , to get the word out and help who they can.
I want one of these machines! I have read some on this form of therapy and I think it would work. I have psoriasis and something tells me that frequency therapy would cure me! Thanks for sharing!
it works.quite well and quite fast on psorias actully. you can check craigslist for.deals on used machine.

PJ Foltz

it works.quite well and quite fast on psorias actully. you can check craigslist for.deals on used machine.
I checked out the rife store and the prices are not bad. They have all different levels of machines for all different wallets- I like the $500 machine. I will check Craig's list and see what I find- Thanks for the suggestion!

I went to Rife Machine

titorite

your very best bet
if you are serious, is to join the rife forum. thats where us rife owners hang out ... and thats where you will find the most help on the subject and what not...