Full lunar map

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Full Lunar Map

That's only a little base, imagine a big one.
I think it's good start before we get in the Star Trek era !

Imagine the time and means needed to build something like a dome on the moon !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I would hope they will mine the materals on site and only the launch pads would be on the serface

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, they could make an underground settlement as well.
Maybe they'll find some water ice a few feet under the surface.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

we can hope huh
but would they realy tell us
I mean what better place to put an area 51 base than the moon

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I would put that area 51 on the other side of the moon.
They'll be sure that whatever the telescopes we get, we'll never see anything of it.
One day they'll build some huge spacecrafts like in movies. They don't want us to see that uh !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

LOL now you better watch it:eek: you go tellin where they hide stuff like that, and you'll have some visitors for sure. M.I.B. there every where watchin us all the time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Did you ear of the Apollo mission, that some astronauts saw some strange stuff up there. They said that the tapes were edited to be sure we don't ear a word of these things.

They said like "What's that in the horizon ? they're watching us"

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh thats pretty much the scuttle but I heard too . along with the coments bout the structures, somethin bout metal frames and glass reflecting in the lites of the appollo craft, also some stuff about how when they tryed to get a closer look they were waved off by the E.T's and how big there ship was. then came all the rumors bout how they(NASA) told the astronuts if they ever said anything they would dissappear along with all there fam.

TnWatchdog

This video of the moon was posted today on a site I check out. Do you all believe this or not? Makes you wonder if aliens could be coming to us on Planet X or they could already be on the moon. Some still shots showing glass domed vegetation, towers, pyramids, structures even with number "2" on one tower, an entryway, and one must watch the video for all details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ggirhnTm4
Pyramid4418.JPG