George Adamski's scout ship.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Do you guy's believe, in your opinion, that George Adamski's scout ship encounter was a hoax?
Come on. Those ping-pong balls look quite convincing.

adamski.jpg

Remnant

I'm not familiar with the event in question, but it does look fake. No ship looks like that, and even if one did it's a horribly inefficient shape for air or space travel.

TimeFlipper

The picture of that craft looks very much like one of the German Flying Saucers that were allegedly being flown during the second world war 1939 to 1945...Iam not saying that the video clip is legit, but it does give you some idea of the different types of flying saucers that were supposed to be around...

I dont think it would be possible for Adamski to get hold of one of those flying saucers, even if they did exist..

TimeFlipper

I believe that the three half things underneath the craft are extremely high voltage electricity globes that creates an anti-gravity field..allegedly..

They are also placed in the classic Delta formation which speeds up the spin rate between the three globes..

At night time and because of the high energy within those three globes, they will light up very brightly :cool: :D

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I believe that the three half things underneath the craft are extremely high voltage electricity globes that creates an anti-gravity field..allegedly..

They are also placed in the classic Delta formation which speeds up the spin rate between the three globes..

At night time and because of the high energy within those three globes, they will light up very brightly :cool: :D
Well. I have to admit that's much more interesting than simple light bulbs. Perhaps, what you say is true but Adamski fashioned a hoax based on that. Maybe it wasn't a hoax at all. I wouldn't know for sure. That would explain a fraction of the triangle lights that people see in the sky.