GIANT Chicken Caught on Tape

ApexTV

Video of a giant chicken caught on tape has recently gone viral online. Some people think the chicken is real, while others say it is nothing but a hoax. In this video, we get to the bottom of this mysterious chicken and also look at some other recent intriguing news stories involving other mysterious creatures.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

Video of a giant chicken caught on tape has recently gone viral online. Some people think the chicken is real, while others say it is nothing but a hoax. In this video, we get to the bottom of this mysterious chicken and also look at some other recent intriguing news stories involving other mysterious creatures.
KFC will seek this out for king size meal

Wind7

Staff

You beat me to it..LOL!!!!

Denny's and Perkins are fighting it out over rights to exclusively own the eggs from this giant hen.

Imagine all the omelettes from just one of those eggs, they'd save a bundle, even promote an 'all you can eat' type of advertisement.

I can see it now...

"All you can eat from under a buck-buck-buck---buh-gok!!!!”

:D

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

You beat me to it..LOL!!!!

Denny's and Perkins are fighting it out over rights to exclusively own the eggs from this giant hen.

Imagine all the omelettes from just one of those eggs, they'd save a bundle, even promote an 'all you can eat' type of advertisement.

I can see it now...

"All you can eat from under a buck-buck-buck---buh-gok!!!!”

:D

Ahem....this just in....

There will be no eggs as this is a rooster....not a hen....:oops:

The 'egg' is on my face!:rolleyes:

Now....back to our regularly scheduled program. :LOL:

(y)