Giant Whirlpools In Atlantic Ocean Puzzle Scientists

Num7

Administrator
Staff
US scientists discovered two giant whirlpools in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Guyana and Suriname. It became a sensational discovery because this part of the ocean has been studied thoroughly, and no one expected anything like that to appear in the area. More importantly, no one can understand where the whirlpools came from and what surprises they may bring to people.

According to Brazilian scientist Guilherme Castellane, the two funnels are approximately 400 kilometers in diameter. Until now, these were not known on Earth. The funnels reportedly exert a strong influence on climate changes that have been registered during the recent years.

This article is an interesting read.
http://www.jungleapocalypse.com/featured/giant-whirlpools-in-atlantic-ocean-puzzle-scientists/

kcwildman

Beastmaster
alright everybody out of the pool !!!!!!!!!!! the autoflush detected urin who peed in the water.WTF so they can't find like a hole or somthin down there I bet its the recycle bin

steven chiverton

US scientists discovered two giant whirlpools in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Guyana and Suriname. It became a sensational discovery because this part of the ocean has been studied thoroughly, and no one expected anything like that to appear in the area. More importantly, no one can understand where the whirlpools came from and what surprises they may bring to people.

According to Brazilian scientist Guilherme Castellane, the two funnels are approximately 400 kilometers in diameter. Until now, these were not known on Earth. The funnels reportedly exert a strong influence on climate changes that have been registered during the recent years.

This article is an interesting read.
http://www.jungleapocalypse.com/featured/giant-whirlpools-in-atlantic-ocean-puzzle-scientists/
the article cannot be read i get a 404 i think it was so something wrong there but its interesting indeed to read about it in here good work num7