Giarrusso's Future Prediction for USA 2025-2035

AnthonyGiarrusso

I strongly believe in the USA between the years of 2025-2035 the motorcycle culture will make a strong comeback.
Reason 1: Cars will be to expensive and people will still need to go places for less money. It will be cheaper for somebody to to take a training program, achieve a license, and buy a motorcycle then owning a car.
Reason 2: Many Americans won't be able to afford rent so they might be forced to sell their car and get a motorcycle.
Reason 3: For middle class people, motorcycling will be an affordable enjoyment which will drive sales of motorcycles up in this timeframe.
Reason 4: New models of motorcycles will come out for collectors to buy.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sadly, I'm not sure about that in Florida. There is a deadly motorcycle accident every week, here. They drive like maniacs.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've talked to lots of motorcycle riders. #1 one rule with a motorcycle is if you ride one, you will get in an accident. #2 is no one likes riding a motorcycle on wet roads.

MODAT7

A few thoughts...

Third world countries use scooters a lot. They're useful for getting around town but not so good on the highways.

Driving a motorcycle in traffic (or any other open/non-air conditioned vehicle) during the peak of a Texas summer is extremely unpleasant and potentially dangerous.

On the flip side, driving a motorcycle during a northern winter snowstorm isn't too practical nor safe.

Ein just mentioned rain.

Mini-coops are more likely to make a comeback, but SUV drivers won't like them one bit. When the government starts forcing them to become electric, they will be liked even less.