Global Warming

HDRKID

If global warming were real it would mean a longer growing season. For example, if a farmer has a hay field that use to allow five cuttings per year. He might now do six. Also, more CO2 will enhance plants growing.

TAKEN FROM http://www.biocab.org/Carbon_Dioxide_CO2.html
It has been determined experimentally that the density of carbon dioxide needed for the optimal development of all kinds of plants is 895 mg per cubic meter of air

Actually, that is interesting if we consider our air. It has at the moment 364. Back in the early 1800's it was 280. Therefore we are far away. Yeah, from the optimal level for plants growing.

Well, I do not see any evidence of either process. All I hear are glaciers are melting and this is so. I was in Alaska this year. There I saw plenty of evidence that glaciers are melting away. However, this could be due to the thinning layer of ozone.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh my 14 yr old came home from school and told me matter of factly that the Earth has warm and cool cycles and that rite now we are in fact in the first part of a cooling cycle . given what you have just shown I would say she was rite. when the co2 goes up so do the temp. my guess is the intire planet was way hotter say 6000 yrs ago that would explain the citys on the ocean floor. if the water on the ground were vapors dew to high temp the oceans would be much smaller. another thing when I was in school I learned that the human body works much better in a high humidity enviroment. say above 60% if I remember rite we should do best around the 90% range. the surfice temp would need to be pretty hot for some time to get that % across the globe. it would however totaly melt all ice and snow.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Seriously, I don't believe in Global Warming. Even children are able to see past this BS they're feeding us with full time on TV.

That gotta be the way things are. That's nature.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh I saw a report bout how atleast a 1000 of the top sciencetist in the field have come out to say it's all a money scam and they were payed to give false reports or doctor the results of there tests. they even call gore a fruit and con man,lier, and other things not very nice

HDRKID

The same people who say global warming also claim we are in an economic recovery.
OK so this chart look like an economic recovery to anyone?

chart-home-prices-062811-2.top.jpg

Rosco..Jones

The biggest influence on the Earths's climate is the changes in solar activity. The sun does not stay the same all the time. We also have a weakening magnetic field which allows more stellar energy to get in. Much bigger influence than mankind's activity.

Latest laugh - They are banning those inhalers for asthma. It seems they release a small amount of CO2 which ENDANGERS THE ENVIRONMENT. Give me a break. The only ones you will be able to get are those with a prescription. Price Tag - $200-$500 each.