God can protect you from abductions

HDRKID

People who fear alien abductions should know that God can protect you from abductions.

UFO researchers tend gloss over the fact that most people that are abducted are heavy into new age. Christians tend to not be abducted by these presenses. If you are being abducted call on Jesus.

Romans 10:13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Here is a Christian woman that explains the process.

Samstwitch

People who fear alien abductions should know that God can protect you from abductions.

UFO researchers tend gloss over the fact that most people that are abducted are heavy into new age. Christians tend to not be abducted by these presenses. If you are being abducted call on Jesus.

Romans 10:13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

I agree with you! Here is another thread where some of us discussed this very subject: for those being abducted there is help. | Paranormalis

BlastTyrant

So what you're telling me is if a Alien species that is traveling Galaxies to come to us are sent away by just saying Jesus's name? So if they ever decide to take over earth or the Hybrid program get's put into Full force all we do is Say "Jesus make them go away" and Poof they are all gone? Seem's like a massive fatal weakness, Kind of like in Signs where the Aliens are beat by water.

I have and always stand behind the fact it's not Jesus's name they do not acknowledge Jesus, but the Command and the strength people have when saying it.

God is a whole different subject, which is actually pretty well covered in the link Sam provided above.

HDRKID

I know that they will leave from my own personal experience. Not too long ago... there were was an evil presence. Well, I describe them as three hooded figures. I did tell them to leave in Gods's name. Suddenly, they were gone. It was very scary.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.