Going back and sending message on 6/6/06

tflofasho

Going to try this to basically convince myself to go to med school in Mexico after high school to start working in medicine in my 20's so not to waste them and then go back for my Ph.Ds in math, philosophy and psychology.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That makes me think of something.

While it might not be impossible to travel physically to the past, wouldn't it be easier to just send a message, send information to the past?

tflofasho

That's what I intend to do to change the fabric of this present reality.

Thing is, I don't know how.

tflofasho

And the truth is, if and when I do do this and am now a practicing physician, I would do whatever it takes to use my power and knowledge to help people all around like I was intended to do.

I never knew how to care in doing so, but I should've done it becsuse I had identity issues and had a stupid racist xenophobe mindset and that was wrong.

Reason is because my best friend who is no longer my friend that's Filipino would say he didn't like them and that they were loud, lie, cheat and steal, and learned he is no better but worse in doing those.

Just to tell myself: my friends aren't worth it. Do it becsuse you love yourself. Someone will come along the way.

tflofasho

Apparently Robert Bruce has made a claim that this can indeed happen.

I'm going for it. I will go to medical school in Mexico that year and succeed.