Good Morning Paranormalis Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark Bait

Ok this thread seems a bit silly and just different lol, I will give it a try I just joined not to long ago. Interesting forum for sure lol I don't drink coffee though but I will have tea or hot chocolate. Seems like an easy way to break the ice. View attachment 6111
Of course we are silly and different types of people, thats why we are all on Paranormalis :D.
It is the silly and different people in our world who actually come up with ideas that can benefit mankind, and you are one of us now! (y) :D
Ok is that a good or a bad thing to be one of you? So far this forum looks harmless so thank you TimeFlipper I will do my best to be one of you. Wish I had more time there is so much to read on this forum but have to go pick up the wife from the gym may get back on later though thank you for including me as one of you and for the welcomes.

Biker Chic

Morning guys have not been on too much since I joined schedule has been ridiculous past few weeks. Need a triple shot of Espresso please. Off to work see you guys later today if I get the time. Have a good day people.7a6ca2158582a417ca657fbd38894557.gif

Last edited:

Casting Call

Morning Paranormals View attachment 6193 bring your own mug. Buzy Bee those renovations were approved by Madam Hen, will start construction on Wednesday.
:cool: Yes well you did say on Wednesday renovations would begin ::LOL:: I have seen your art work all over the internet this morning :eek: my job.jpg :confused: These new renovations can either make or break a forums reputation :D especially when you have soo many undiscovered spreading the good word that are :) disposable ;) and only good for serving their purpose to assist in that goal :p

Casting Call

Morning Cafe :) it appears we have a :eek: DUDE :confused: on this morning pretending to be a female ::LOL:: that is insulting Charlize Theron's image. Hey dude you are not any good at what you do ;) I don't think Charlize would appreciate a DUDE using her image :ROFLMAO: ec7331ddf325e5a3279fc39e2dca7af2.jpg :) brought my mug :D

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Have you considered the picture of Charlize Theron could just be the members favourite looking girl of the month?? :LOL:
Its possible you have spent lots of time on chat sites where dudes use girls pictures to pretend that they are girls :eek: :LOL:

Rumple-Steal-Toe

Have you considered the picture of Charlize Theron could just be the members favourite looking girl of the month?? :LOL:
Its possible you have spent lots of time on chat sites where dudes use girls pictures to pretend that they are girls :eek: :LOL:
;) NO TimeFlipper ::LOL:: it is not possible especially when that dude is see though and has 4 other accounts that he uses to bait members that are not as boring as he is into confrontations with his ignorance on this forum which both are against :eek: forum rules :confused: don't ya know :Detewtewte.jpg :) Here are my mugs Cafe fill them up ::LOL::

Last edited:

jcolanzi

I thought you may enjoy this.

While drinking my coffee, I received an email that said it was from James Comey of the FBI.

They've settled my "case" with Citibank and I can contact them to pick up my $10.5 Million.

Who says they aren't looking out for us?

Gilbert Jackson

:D I guess it is morning where I am :whistle: Was asked to drop these off :eek: resized cheshire.jpg :confused: Just "Thinking Outside The Mind" is all :)
:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.