Good Morning Paranormalis Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Ok Friday freedom has arrived am I too late for coffee? If I give you my mug can you put something a bit stronger in it? View attachment 6044 Do you have an after hours lounge in the Cafe that serves us drifters on a Friday afternoon?
I don't know about that Shady Tree, I will check with Madam Hen View attachment 6054 the owner of the Cafe when she gets back from out of town and see if that is a possibility.
lol ok thank you
Oh goodness! I can tell just from her photograph that Madam Hen is NOT going to allow any form of substance abuse in her cafe. She looks very stern, I wouldn't even ask her if it was me! The new patio lounge looks more promising - wonder when it will be completed :)

Hen House Cafe

I don't know about that Shady Tree, I will check with Madam Hen View attachment 6054 the owner of the Cafe when she gets back from out of town and see if that is a possibility.
lol ok thank you
Oh goodness! I can tell just from her photograph that Madam Hen is NOT going to allow any form of substance abuse in her cafe. She looks very stern, I wouldn't even ask her if it was me! The new patio lounge looks more promising - wonder when it will be completed :)
lol You are right Snow, Madam Hen can be a tough one, but can be open minded at times to change, especially when business gets slow teerrey.jpg I feel like I am walking on egg shells sometimes with Madam Hen but she pays me well so is all good. But ya, she all business so what can we do lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.