Good Morning Paranormalis Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Ok this thread seems a bit silly and just different lol, I will give it a try I just joined not to long ago. Interesting forum for sure lol I don't drink coffee though but I will have tea or hot chocolate. Seems like an easy way to break the ice. View attachment 6111
Of course we are silly and different types of people, thats why we are all on Paranormalis :D.
It is the silly and different people in our world who actually come up with ideas that can benefit mankind, and you are one of us now! (y) :D

Shady Tree

Ok this thread seems a bit silly and just different lol, I will give it a try I just joined not to long ago. Interesting forum for sure lol I don't drink coffee though but I will have tea or hot chocolate. Seems like an easy way to break the ice. View attachment 6111
Of course we are silly and different types of people, thats why we are all on Paranormalis :D.
It is the silly and different people in our world who actually come up with ideas that can benefit mankind, and you are one of us now! (y) :D
And some of us are even trees. Cafe a safe silly place to be Shark Bait it is dangerous out there sometimes

Hen House Cafe

OK Shady Tree, the after hours outside patio is complete and ready for participation outdoor-patios-installation.jpg Bring your own containers though I don't have supply in the Cafe. You have to bring your own. I am out of here for the weekend so don't trash the place while I'm gone or Madam Hen will have my head on a turkey platter, she don't cluck around LL46346346346.jpg lol see ya next week.

Harte

How about a nice egg white omelet?

bogeyman-the-snot-nosed-egg-separator-0.jpg

Harte

Shady Tree

OK Shady Tree, the after hours outside patio is complete and ready for participation View attachment 6114 Bring your own containers though I don't have supply in the Cafe. You have to bring your own. I am out of here for the weekend so don't trash the place while I'm gone or Madam Hen will have my head on a turkey platter, she don't cluck around View attachment 6115 lol see ya next week.
OK, I won't trash the place Funny Hen2.jpg Not making any promises though. Don't know about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.