Got rid of my Ouija board

Genius

King Ivan
I'm interested to know if you're still trouble free? I'm inclined to believe through my own personal experiences that just throwing the board out doesn't solve anything unless you close the metaphysical doorway you opened.
Nothing scary has happened to me lately.

Carl Miller

You know, The border between the worlds of the living and the dead appears to be a kind of a most suspicious realm.
I mean, we might as well put it this way= between the heaven and the Earth there is that psychic jungle or “outlaw territory,” the so called Umbral the Etheric Shadow Land where a bundle of vicious and psychopathic personalities dwell.
If they can find and attune themselves to a victim, a naive newcomer into the mysteries of the paranormal their destructive natures can impose over the said victim with the purpose of bringing him down to his knees.
One feels like lifting his eye brows.
Overlook me in a little detour into some concepts. Let me delve a little bit into the concept of the so called 'The Law of Attraction'.
The law of attraction is the name given to the maxim "like attracts like" which in the new age philosophy (which advocates the era of Aquarius and so on) is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into his life. This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from "pure energy", and the belief that like energy attracts like energy.
Applying the above mentioned concept into Ouija Reading we can clearly see that most of the time the investigation into the paranormal is made by people who do not have the basic knowledge on what they are meddling with. Mostly they are led by feelings of fooling around and their intent is definitely not serious.
The group susceptibility into being deceived is enormous. They are easily influenced and 'really' can be harmed by the entities of 'the other side'.
It is a sort of harvest, a soul harvest in which a whole group of curious immature people will be submitted to a high level of scrutiny on the part of the malicious entities of the outlaw territory.
And to the prejudice of the group who will collectively go through an ongoing process of vampirization which is the act of making another into a vampire.
These wretched entities feel themselves to have lost their souls and they need company. That is what i mean by vampirization.
These miserable and pitiable entities need company and you welcome them into the holy ground of your physical body and soul.
Now tell me which name you should be called? Intelligent????

Stoker Hunt, who researched the effects of using the Ouija board, summarizes a common pattern of communication that develops between users of the board and the “force” with which they communicate:
The invader focuses on the victim's character weaknesses ... If one is vain, appeals to vanity are made. “I need your help,” the seducer will say, “and only you can help me.” ... The entity is malicious and does not hesitate to lie, misrepresent itself (usually as a deceased loved one) and flatter. It's better for the invader, of course, if the victim is alone, isolated, exhausted and ill (Hunt 1985:86).

...Thus, the entity will encourage its victims to drop real friends and rely only on Ouija communication for counsel, advice and companionship...(Hunt)

... The victim will feel an uncontrollable desire to use the board or write automatically at all hours of the day and night. If need be, the invader will terrify its victim, materializing in ghastly form, inducing grotesque visions, inciting poltergeist activity, causing objects to appear out of the blue, delivering false or tragic news, levitating objects, perhaps levitating the victim...(Hunt)

Well, the seducing process, the process in which the malicious entities will deceive the individual or group is called in the Spiritualism as 'spiritual obsession'.

There is Always something dark and dangerous about meddling with these negativities. I cannot cite the name of the Dr. for respect cause he or she has discarnated, do not belong to the world of the living, so to say. But it has to do to et abduction. He or she claimed to have had all of the members of his her Family abducted by ets.
A group of evil entities might had been impersonaging ets to deceive a whole Family and consequently caused destruction to all the family. They are the masters of mischief. Evil spirits masquerading Ets.
And...while i was recording the audiobook...all of a sudden a strange noise appeared perturbing my recording. Voices of devils, so to say, who attracted by the negative content of the recording- insidiously popped out from that outlaw land to perturb. I immediately gave up recording that negativity and changed to another more positive book.
I could see how dangerous it can be. For the simple fact i was turning a text into audio describing a supposed ET abductive experience somewhat i attracted the strange voices that perturbed the recording.

Last edited: