Government Base outside Albequerque?

Xouya

I have many files of conspiracies I saved from a deep web forum that went under a few months back. I will post them here onto this site.

"
If you are ever driving west on I-40 through NM about 30 miles outside of Albuquerque
be sure to take the Highway 6 exit! It will lead you to to an abandoned bar,
just sit in the parking lot during the day and you will see
helicopters coming out of the plateaus that are there and flying into the mountain.
Like LITERALLY! We were sitting outside there a while back and seen 2 helicopters
come out of nowhere from the plateau then fly into the top of the mountain,
they would start to land and it looked like the mountain just swallowed then up.

So of course me being a nosey dumbass decided to hike up the mountain, lol.
Before I reached the top there were Indian cops at the bottom and military MPs at the top.
They asked me questions for like an hour asking me what I was doing and so on.
I just told them I loved nature, But they did check my camera,
I had not gotten a chance to use it sadly, but probably
a good thing too seeing as how they checked it!.
As I got down to the bottom I did notice however,
that there were signs saying it is illegal to video that area as well as it being
illegal to to use a camera or video from that point on the highway 6 exit
(where you can connect to route 66) all the way down 66 to Dancing Eagle!

So if you are ever going that way be sure to take the exit during the day
take a little “Rest Stop” at the shutdown bar then a trip down 66 to dancing eagle. " -Taken from old forum.

Itheblaze

Very interesting. Keep on posting. This man is lucky they didn't kill him right there, and dispose of the body. People just disappear all the time, never to be seen again.

walt willis

How about east of Phoenix, AZ where my mother worked?
The good stuff is all underground now and much of it inter connected.
Be carful when driving too close as I did that a few times and was screamed at as well as warned that I could have been disappeared.
Never did explain what that meant.

TnWatchdog

Here is another one...
Oak Ridge, TN, which is outside Knoxville, was called the Secret City and wasn't even shown on the map for many years. It was built from scratch by the government for the development of the A-bomb, which got it another name of Atomic City.
I was there two weeks ago on a jobsite and saw posted roads with cameras. There is still much being done there underground but if you really knew, you would be dead. I have been told by locals, a few years ago, that they were blind folded and down the elevators they went to make repairs and/or improvements.

walt willis

I was invited to a military base of operations by a friend to meet some of Seal team six, but got scared off by all the ominous warning signs on the lonely road back there.
I called my friend to explain why I never made it there and he said the signs were for the uninvited.
I said "It worked too well".

Derrick C.

Here is another one...
Oak Ridge, TN, which is outside Knoxville, was called the Secret City and wasn't even shown on the map for many years. It was built from scratch by the government for the development of the A-bomb, which got it another name of Atomic City.
I was there two weeks ago on a jobsite and saw posted roads with cameras. There is still much being done there underground but if you really knew, you would be dead. I have been told by locals, a few years ago, that they were blind folded and down the elevators they went to make repairs and/or improvements.

ive heard and read about Oak Ridge whatever they doing there most likely black prjoects and or working with E.T. have you guys im sure u have of the Dulce base in NM? now what they do there is truly creepy sh*@%

TnWatchdog

Here is another one...

ive heard and read about Oak Ridge whatever they doing there most likely black prjoects and or working with E.T. have you guys im sure u have of the Dulce base in NM? now what they do there is truly creepy sh*@%
The Dulce Base Here is a link to the Dulce thread.

The_Ruffneck

How about east of Phoenix, AZ where my mother worked?
The good stuff is all underground now and much of it inter connected.
Be carful when driving too close as I did that a few times and was screamed at as well as warned that I could have been disappeared.
Never did explain what that meant.
Go on youtube and look for "
Man tries to Land his Plane at AREA 51
" and you will find out what being disappeared means lol!