Government Projects

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you all the government already has time travel, teleportation, and invisibility they don't want to tell you because of mass hysteria and will not give it to the public until the further future we are entering the next years but wars and diseases and so much more are taking our time one project is a time machine that allows you to travel into the past and future physically instead of astrally and mentally, another project is a stargate that allows you to travel to other dimensions and parallel worlds and planets, another projects is wormholes and blackholes which allow you to travel through time and space physically, mentally, and astrally and where spacecraft or spaceships can travel as well the government denies all of these projects because our world would be screwed up if people got a hold of all of these experiments or projects which is called black projects or top secret projects I could list alot more but this is what I believe!

Rawknee

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you all the government already has time travel, teleportation, and invisibility they don't want to tell you because of mass hysteria and will not give it to the public until the further future we are entering the next years but wars and diseases and so much more are taking our time one project is a time machine that allows you to travel into the past and future physically instead of astrally and mentally, another project is a stargate that allows you to travel to other dimensions and parallel worlds and planets, another projects is wormholes and blackholes which allow you to travel through time and space physically, mentally, and astrally and where spacecraft or spaceships can travel as well the government denies all of these projects because our world would be screwed up if people got a hold of all of these experiments or projects which is called black projects or top secret projects I could list alot more but this is what I believe!

From where do these beliefs of yours come?/Do you have proof or information to back these claims up?