Gravity Field Generator Experiments

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
These are experiments I did around 6 years ago. I was searching for clues to why layers of bismuth and magnesium-zinc were found sandwiched together in UFO crash debris. So I got a hold of some bismuth and formed a disk shaped electrode to put on the end of a Tesla coil. Other metals can be used, but bismuth works the best. Check out my videos:

And the Tesla coil I used was one I built from a magazine article in Popular Electronics many many years ago. So long ago that I don't exactly remember when. But I believe the Tesla coil had been sitting on my dresser for at least ten years prior. But here is a link to the actual Tesla coil I built.

Solid-State Tesla Coil

This project isn't for a beginner. And it doesn't go together in one evening. But with patience this Tesla coil can be built by those determined enough to have one. It doesn't produce much more than 100,000 volts. Not a whole lot as far as Tesla coils go. But it's what I had just laying around. And just happen to find out some cool experiment to do with it. The attraction behaves like gravity because if you go by what is taught in school, there should only be repulsion. The high voltage present should only allow for one kind of charge. And like charges repel. So this isn't behaving like what we are taught in school. It is my theory that the weak nuclear force is amplified along with the voltage force in the Tesla coil. And the weak nuclear force now has its radius extended to a few inches. Only the weak and strong nuclear forces are capable of overcoming the the strong repulsive voltage force. But that's my theory. If it is correct, then there is no need for a gravity force. Since gravity would just be the weak nuclear force all along. Of course that would suggest that mass isn't responsible for producing gravity. Another lie that we are taught in school. Tesla coils have been around since Tesla invented them. It's kind of funny that none of Tesla's science is taught in school. Yet he is the guy that invented the science behind the AC electricity that comes out of the wall socket. So as time goes on for me, I am discovering that there is a massive coverup going on in the schools. Even the Calculus has been modified so it will no longer work for those schooled in math. A lot of effort is being made for this level of deception. I don't know who is behind it. But it does stand to reason that the ET's have the most to gain by keeping us in the dark. Just like we don't want developing nations to harness nuclear power, the ET's may not want us to develop the technologies associated with gravity control. The longer we take to do it, the better off for them. But that is just my opinion.

Ren

These are experiments I did around 6 years ago. I was searching for clues to why layers of bismuth and magnesium-zinc were found sandwiched together in UFO crash debris. So I got a hold of some bismuth and formed a disk shaped electrode to put on the end of a Tesla coil. Other metals can be used, but bismuth works the best. Check out my videos:

And the Tesla coil I used was one I built from a magazine article in Popular Electronics many many years ago. So long ago that I don't exactly remember when. But I believe the Tesla coil had been sitting on my dresser for at least ten years prior. But here is a link to the actual Tesla coil I built.

Solid-State Tesla Coil

This project isn't for a beginner. And it doesn't go together in one evening. But with patience this Tesla coil can be built by those determined enough to have one. It doesn't produce much more than 100,000 volts. Not a whole lot as far as Tesla coils go. But it's what I had just laying around. And just happen to find out some cool experiment to do with it. The attraction behaves like gravity because if you go by what is taught in school, there should only be repulsion. The high voltage present should only allow for one kind of charge. And like charges repel. So this isn't behaving like what we are taught in school. It is my theory that the weak nuclear force is amplified along with the voltage force in the Tesla coil. And the weak nuclear force now has its radius extended to a few inches. Only the weak and strong nuclear forces are capable of overcoming the the strong repulsive voltage force. But that's my theory. If it is correct, then there is no need for a gravity force. Since gravity would just be the weak nuclear force all along. Of course that would suggest that mass isn't responsible for producing gravity. Another lie that we are taught in school. Tesla coils have been around since Tesla invented them. It's kind of funny that none of Tesla's science is taught in school. Yet he is the guy that invented the science behind the AC electricity that comes out of the wall socket. So as time goes on for me, I am discovering that there is a massive coverup going on in the schools. Even the Calculus has been modified so it will no longer work for those schooled in math. A lot of effort is being made for this level of deception. I don't know who is behind it. But it does stand to reason that the ET's have the most to gain by keeping us in the dark. Just like we don't want developing nations to harness nuclear power, the ET's may not want us to develop the technologies associated with gravity control. The longer we take to do it, the better off for them. But that is just my opinion.

Weak Nuclear Force? You're on the right track.