Gray alien captured on tape

Chip Lewis

Re: Gray Alien Captured on Tape

I have problems with this one.

The point of the film being shot in the dark?

There are no convincing films of Aliens alive.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Are there convincing films of dead Aliens then ?
In my opinion, the Grey should be angry, instead, he looks like a kid.

They must shoot it in the dark to make us feel like we're watching some secret video that was shot in secret. I can't see anything else. Besides, it's "convincing", we can't see anything else around, so we can't say it's fake because of the background. :D

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Is this the one from Rosswell ? I thought they said it was fake. I've seen pictures of it a while ago, that's a real good one.
Thanks for the link :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Chip said:
Just rumors...never been proven fake.
That's what I was thinking. It looks pretty real, and it lasts a long time.
How can this video even exists ! I remember when reading the story about it, that they told so many people to keep their mouths shut about what they've seen. Wasn't the grey brought to a local hospital at some time ?

Num7

Keroscene

Looks like the one in the OP has some kind of photoshop effect going on in the eyes. One eye looks bigger than the other to me for a second . Could be the way the lighting is. Looks really good though...

I thought the source of the alien autopsy tape was from a movie producer or something? who just happened to get it anonymously? Could be wrong though...

Chip Lewis

baudmiksen said:
Looks like the one in the OP has some kind of photoshop effect going on in the eyes. One eye looks bigger than the other to me for a second . Could be the way the lighting is. Looks really good though...

I thought the source of the alien autopsy tape was from a movie producer or something? who just happened to get it anonymously? Could be wrong though...
Not a movie producer. But, a music video producer. He visited an old camera man searching out old Elvis video's and the old man said hey, would you be interested in these 18 Rolls of (old 1947 and proven to be so) military film?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Here's a video showing the most convincing pictures of ETs. Some are from videos like the one Chip posted. Other pictures seem less convincing than the others, like those in dark rooms. There are some descriptions of greys and reptillians under the video, it can be interesting.
Real Aliens | Evidence of Greys & Reptillians
Also, a bunch of "real" alien pictures; Real Alien Pictures
Notice that there's a reptillian in these pictures, we rarely see pictures of reptillians.
This video is an outline of the most significant photographic evidence of real aliens. While it is very possible that some of the photographs shown in this video are indeed fake or hoaxes, keep in mind the fact that it only takes 1 real alien photograph to prove that there is an extraterrestrial reality.
Unfortunately, most of the aliens shown are not alive. They are dead; their photos caput red during autopsies and medical beds. We can only speculate upon how these photographs were obtained, by whom, and where the real alien bodies may be stored today.
Num7