Great Pictures to Share with other Members

LisaTiffany

Thought I'd share a little piece of Ireland with you guys, I always try to take a few landscape shots during outdoor photo-shoots, here are a few. I add more to my instagram every now and then :)

13269325_1056396411110292_453624879_n.jpg

12599465_1541754576127749_1396410690_n.jpg

12950420_250645965281874_1353388519_n.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A Haunting or a hoax?

In this creepy image we see a little girl standing by the grave of her dead sibling. Her sister died a few months before and during the visit, her father took this photo of his daughter standing by the edge of a lake. Only later when he got the photo back did he see the reflection in the water of two girls, not one.

LisaTiffany

A Haunting or a hoax?

In this creepy image we see a little girl standing by the grave of her dead sibling. Her sister died a few months before and during the visit, her father took this photo of his daughter standing by the edge of a lake. Only later when he got the photo back did he see the reflection in the water of two girls, not one.

Unfortunately it's not real, I remember it from 2011. It's from the book "Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children", it was created for the book but has been all over paranormal sites. Interestingly enough the book has been recently made into a movie that's slated for release this September, so far it looks quite good.

miss-peregrines-pics-picnik-collage.jpg

bluejay_1919

Unfortunately it's not real, I remember it from 2011. It's from the book "Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children", it was created for the book but has been all over paranormal sites. Interestingly enough the book has been recently made into a movie that's slated for release this September, so far it looks quite good.

miss-peregrines-pics-picnik-collage.jpg
The books are very good! I'm actually surprised how well the trailer for the books look. There are some changes in the trailer from the book.

Most pictures in the books are legitimate, vintage pictures. That's how the author got the idea to write the books I'm the first place was from his love of old, left behind photos. Quite clever, really.

However, like you said, I'm sure some pics were adjusted haha, to fit the story of misfit kids in the orphanage. :)

If you have the first book, I think I remember reading that the photos of Santa Claus's were actually real photos and he didn't have to add anything special to them...they were creepy just as they were!