greece says no

HDRKID

Banksters were trying to foist more austerity measures. Well, greece says no.

OK so ma merkel will not give them any more money. Still, this was necessary. All greeks need is to return to the drachma, because they were constantly forced to raise TAXES as well as cut gov services. Hey, enough is enough we say. Always fight on... never give up.

Greece votes 'No' to European Union rescue package in decisive referendum

2000.jpg

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Good Luck to them...
But leave the Key on the side on your way out.

Martian

Christian heritage is under attack the world over. From Iraq (Mesopotamia) to Syria (where the apostle Paul was converted), from Greece (which helped spread Christianity in the early days) to Egypt (where Jesus' parents fled), it is clear that someone is trying to wipe out history. The United States was traditionally a Christian nation, as well, yet such traditions have been aggressively attacked for decades.

I'm not saying this with the intention to convert anybody, as that is not my goal. I just think it's important to understand the fact that somebody really wants us to forget history, so we can either repeat it or become hopeless slaves of a new world order (the term makes me gag, but it's one that people will generally understand).

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Greece have said 'No' which means they are free to leave the Euro, they should be ok now.
Reinstall the Dracma, devalue it a bit and start the recovery. Cheap holidays in Greece on the cards!
The real worry for the NWO is that the Greek people have exercised their democratic rights and dared to say 'no'. The UK votes in 2017 hopefully we will follow their example now they have paved the way.

Zuda

Greece is an ancient nation,but it is NOT an European nation. None of the Balkan nations are truly European. They are Turkic for millennia. True Europe should make them leave immediately.

HDRKID

I believe that we owe DEMOCRACY to greece. However, the government we have now is aristocratic and run by a power elite that pretends we live in freedom, but slaves is what we are.

"Written laws are like spider's webs; they will catch, it is true, the weak and the poor. However, they are torn to pieces by the rich and those in power." - Greek Philosopher Anacharsis