green energy

HDRKID

Who is against green energy? It is environmentalists that do not like any energy. I can understand being against fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and gas. However, they are against corn.

Environmentalist say that turning corn into ethanol drives up the cost of food and little children starve due to lack of corn. Farmers love to plant more corn. However, this is no longer seen as a green energy. Please remember than our current president gave speeches in iowa. He was talking about building more ethanol plants. Well, the ethanol subsidy is going away.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/31/opinion/corn-for-food-not-fuel.html

OK look at hydro power. They say it destroys habitat for wild life and is bad, also the are against more hydro power.

The Pioneer | Whitman news since 1896.
» Hydro power highlights green quandary

What about wind power. Environmentalist say that wind turbines kill birds.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/17/science/earth/a-struggle-to-balance-wind-energy-with-wildlife.html?_r=0

Finally, what about using our sun? Environmentalist say it bakes birds and are against solar energy.
The $2.2 Billion Bird-Scorching Solar Project - WSJ.com

Basically, the only thing environmentalists want is a new carbon tax and to increase your heating bill some more.

Lumbergooz

All energy needs has been solved back in the 19 th century. hundreds of patents of free energy based on magnetic repulsion-attraction are registered, but no factory was allowed to mass produce because of the greedy trio (Edison-Morgan-Rokefeller). Such inventors were told to stay low or got killed. Other inventors made engines that run on any water, salty, sweet, or even filtered waste. What humanity needs to that each individual(like u and me) makes one of the machines for himself, disconnect from the grid, to break this iron wall of greed and economical enslavement. Forget about biofuel, solar, wind, forget about Tesla cars with limited battery life,.. you don t need that much hassle to get free energy. Educate yourself & ur friends, google: Terry Reed/Stan Meyers/Bedini & many others some in non English..simple people in unexpected countries like Bulgaria, Italy, Turkey, and even Pakistan or Yemen replicated these free energy machines. Here it comes; you will ask why Russia, China & the anti-capitalism states not adopting it?...and if U want my answer, give me yours first...

Harte

All energy needs has been solved back in the 19 th century. hundreds of patents of free energy based on magnetic repulsion-attraction are registered, but no factory was allowed to mass produce because of the greedy trio (Edison-Morgan-Rokefeller). Such inventors were told to stay low or got killed. Other inventors made engines that run on any water, salty, sweet, or even filtered waste. What humanity needs to that each individual(like u and me) makes one of the machines for himself, disconnect from the grid, to break this iron wall of greed and economical enslavement. Forget about biofuel, solar, wind, forget about Tesla cars with limited battery life,.. you don t need that much hassle to get free energy. Educate yourself & ur friends, google: Terry Reed/Stan Meyers/Bedini & many others some in non English..simple people in unexpected countries like Bulgaria, Italy, Turkey, and even Pakistan or Yemen replicated these free energy machines. Here it comes; you will ask why Russia, China & the anti-capitalism states not adopting it?...and if U want my answer, give me yours first...
Answer: because none of these "technologies" you mention actually work.
I don't need your answer.

Harte

Bullethead21

Lumbergooz- as Harte mentioned, those technologies have never been proven to work.........

The best example I know of is the Searl Effect........nobody can replicate his claims.

People like to make claims about how easy it is to go "off grid"..........like Lumbergooz has stated, "just build one of these devices, and go off grid"..........yet Lumbergooz himself is still using the grid......

Google makes people think they are way smarter than they really are.....LMAO!!

A simple google search might give you a quick answer, but it will never replace a little something called "experience". And you sure as hell will never learn "wisdom" from Google searches.

Also keep in mind that less than 1% of the information found on the WWW is Correct!!

That makes for 99% of GARBAGE!!

I wish more people were aware of these little facts about Google, so maybe they would not feel so confident in the "answers" that they get from Google.......like Lumbergooz was in his knowledge of free energy devices.

READ A BOOK!!!

Harte

Google makes people think they are way smarter than they really are.....LMAO!!

A simple google search might give you a quick answer, but it will never replace a little something called "experience". And you sure as hell will never learn "wisdom" from Google searches.
Of course you can: link.

Harte

Lumbergooz

@All; thanks 4 responding...I hope I did not offend anybody.....I won t give u my answer bcz U did not want it...its a free choice 2 stay on or off the grid...see this link if still don t believe
GDS Technologies Announcing our Backup Portable Renewable Energy Generator
they are selling water fueled gen sets, yes a bit expensive because they want to recover their investment, but proven.
I can give you many more...if u wish...u just need to think deeper 2 know why even the most energy needy countries are not adopting it..free will