Guitar Piece that I recorded sounds strangely similar to a song - Coincidence?

Himalayan Hermit

I want to share a little incident that has baffled me for a while now, although I never quite gave it much attention, but still want to see what people think. I want to share a piece that I recorded in September 2006.

I had just started learning Guitar on my own and at that time I only knew how to play couple of chords and had merely been playing for 2-3 months. This was 2 Yrs before I even knew who Anna Singt was. For those who don't know - Anna Singt is an Acoustic German band started by Anna Ratsch-Heitmann.

I downloaded her song in May 2008 (originally released in 2002). Now what's interesting is that I did not even hear her song until 2008. AND THAT is what has baffled me for a long time and I have no answers for it.
Could it be a pure co-incidence..that I recorded a similar tune or at least the intro?

Since this site does not allow embedding, I've pasted the play links on my site.

http://gdhar.com/uploads/song.html

Comments welcome. May be it's true that D minor is the saddest chord and we both perceived it independently :) and it's nothing, but still a cool thing that happened. Thanks for reading.