GUNS BANNED NATIONWIDE Coming to America

Samstwitch

If this ever happens in the USA there WILL be a Civil War!
I knew about it happening in Australia. It's only purpose is to disarm citizens. It does NOT reduce crime!

trekie4ever

Citizens have always had a right to protect what is theirs personal private property. They register their weapons and historically have taught gun safety to family and friends. There has been an AR-15 and a 45 glock in my parents closer since before I can remember. Yes, I touch it but never did anything more than moved from the closet or move it out of the way. I've known about them for 15 years and they have never been moved out of the closet or their room or used but some poor soul is in for a surprise if he/she breaks in.

The criminals get their weapons use them on a regular, vandalize and kill and obtain them illegally. Banning weapons will only increase their street value and promote more violence. And now, the people who would have had a gun for protection are weaponless.

I hope to God I'm never in a situation where a gun could save my life. But I am 100% sure that if it was a known fact that 1 in 5 people you meet had a gun and was trained with its use, crime would go waaaay down.

TnWatchdog

Giving up our guns is like the chicken opening up the hen house door for the fox...or the sheep letting the wolf into the barn. Both are stupid but not as stupid as the sheep of this world being chicken (chicken sheep)...now that is stupid for sure! "We will make your job easier, here are our guns now you can round us up without any resistance. We want to be good citizens"...yeh but stupid citizens if we comply. Check out the thread WAR where I attached a list of people killed in wars and genocides. The genocides occur when the citizens have no guns...no defense.

trekie4ever

I saw this a few days ago. Cracked me up

24037277.jpg

Samstwitch

Even when I was little, my mother always said, "With gun laws, the only people with guns will be the criminals!
That's how it is now in Australia too.

TimeTravel_00

Looks to me like the south will rise again....... have to tell them yankees to get off my property and stop trying to pass legislation in my congress