Ham Radio Ops Hear Secret Talks Between NASA and Apollo11

TimeFlipper

This is supposed to be secret radio transmissions between NASA and the crew of Apollo11, overheard by hundreds of "Ham"Amateur Radio Operators...

You will hear the usual type of perfect non fading radio signals and instant replies between each other, 249,500 miles away during one of the biggest Solar Storms from the Sun, which is essentially electro-magnetic radiation...Those massive Solar Storms occur once every 11 years and on July 20th1969, it was at its highest radiation levels...One of the main things that happen during those Solar storms is that the volume of Radio Signals erratically go from very weak and then very strong all the time, sometimes you cant even hear them at all, BUT there are very strong radio signals ALL the time between NASA and the Astronauts, which you can actually hear..

The Radio Frequency being used for transmitting and receiving from NASA and the Astronauts was 248Mhz...Severe radio signal deterioration occurs between the frequencies from 30Mhz upto 300Mhz, during those solar storms...

All Radio transmissions travel approximately at the speed of light which is 186,000 miles per second, therefore to send a radio signal to NASA from the moon would take about 1.35 seconds and about 1.35 seconds from NASA back to the astronauts on the Moon, IF there are no solar storms occurring...

However, lets say in good conditions there would be a 2.7 (1.35 x 2) seconds radio signal delay existing between NASA and the Astronauts, but you can hear them all very clearly as if someone was sat talking at the side of you, but with NO 2.7 second delay between transmitting and receiving, its virtually instantaneous..

In my opinion, this is yet another fake posting made by NASA but this time they bring into the scenario, aliens on the moon chatting to the astronauts, which were "secretly" held back from the general public..
I do not disbelieve that aliens do exist, but they were manufactured by NASA to keep up the farce of men landing on the moon in 1969, just to keep JFK`s promise of man getting to the moon in the decade of the 1960s..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I always find it very interesting that no American members on Paranormalis and very few other members, ever reply to any of my postings on the faked Moon landings...Could it be that our American members have a fear of agreeing with me, just incase a certain government department might get very nasty with them? ;) :D...When i last checked how many American people actually dont believe those landings ever happened, the average was 40% still dont believe :eek:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am of the belief that we went to the moon. But all the video footage was faked and made here in movie studios to coverup what was found on the moon.

TimeFlipper

I am of the belief that we went to the moon. But all the video footage was faked and made here in movie studios to coverup what was found on the moon.

At least my friend you wont be getting a visit from two men dressed in black "educating" you on the faked moon landings :D.
So in fact you are disputing every single video footage and commentary that has been released since 1969...

So how were the commentaries between NASA and Apollo11, speaking about UFO`s and aliens watching them, allowed to still be made public, or could it be a double bluff from NASA, so that people would automatically think they were faked??

TimeFlipper

We live in a society run by liars. Basically, if you can't verify the info for yourself, don't believe any of it.

As you know iam a Radio Ham and several Radio Hams in July of 1969 did hear the transmissions between NASA and Apollo11...Two of them were suspicious when they tracked their radio signals, which were definitely not coming from out in space, but much closer..

TimeFlipper

In July 2009 which was the 50th anniversary of the so called Moon Landings, a guy from the Jodrell Bank Observatory Radio Telescopes in the UK suddenly produced a paper read out of Apollo11s journey and made a big point where a dip in the tracking indicated the point and time when the craft was beginning to land on the Moon..::LOL::..

A guy came from NASA to the UK in July 2009 and made appearances on TV and Radio...A very bright lady reporter asked the guy straight out, what happened to the original video tapes of the Moon Landing that went missing?, and why are the remaining video tapes said to be wiped clean of everything on them??

Those original video tapes were supposed to have been left in the vaults of some University the UK....The guy from NASA could not explain the missing video tapes, but he did say that in 1969 it was normal to wipe them clean and be got ready to record something else on them, as they were very expensive!! :LOL:..

The lady reporter replied, are you saying that the video tapes of the most important science event of the 20th century (the moon landing) that were recorded for posterity, have been wiped clean because they were expensive??..The guy from NASA could not answer her!! :ROFLMAO:...

Dr X

I think your spot on there with the cover up and the fake footage to do so. To be quite honest I'm not 100% mankind actually went to the moon, i often hear about the cosmic radiation that a craft from that era could not shield it's crew against. So I'm of the opinion that a probe was sent, we saw what was there and decided it's not worth the risk to the crews health and also the human race isn't ready to see what the probe found so all the footage was faked. Then you get into the whole vandenberg 17 twist which then makes you think.