Hand Sanitizer vs. Shaving Cream

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
So, I've been studying, and I was actually quite surprised to see this... According to my calculations, Shaving Cream actually kills bacteria 19% better then Purell. So, I'm conducting a self test, were I wash my left hand with Shaving Cream, and my right hand with Purell. I will do this for one month, then check it under a microscope. According to my calculations, my left hand will be cleaner.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Interesting. Keep us posted. I'm wondering, though, if showering will alter your results.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I will!
I just won't wash my hands after I shower
Not like I do in the first place

TimeFlipper

So, I've been studying, and I was actually quite surprised to see this... According to my calculations, Shaving Cream actually kills bacteria 19% better then Purell. So, I'm conducting a self test, were I wash my left hand with Shaving Cream, and my right hand with Purell. I will do this for one month, then check it under a microscope. According to my calculations, my left hand will be cleaner.
It all depends on which of your hands it is that you use the most...and please dont reply that you are ambidextrous lol :p

TnWatchdog

It all depends on which of your hands it is that you use the most...and please dont reply that you are ambidextrous lol :p
Are you suggesting he needs to keep a daily log as to which hand is doing what at any given time? Oh yeah Timeflipper...I had to google to see what that big word you used meant. lol