Hand Sanitizer vs. Shaving Cream

TimeFlipper

So, I've been studying, and I was actually quite surprised to see this... According to my calculations, Shaving Cream actually kills bacteria 19% better then Purell. So, I'm conducting a self test, were I wash my left hand with Shaving Cream, and my right hand with Purell. I will do this for one month, then check it under a microscope. According to my calculations, my left hand will be cleaner.
It all depends on which of your hands it is that you use the most...and please dont reply that you are ambidextrous lol :p
Are you suggesting he needs to keep a daily log as to which hand is doing what at any given time? Oh yeah Timeflipper...I had to google to see what that big word you used meant. lol
You went to a weird school Bluejay lol :eek::D
Mehehe[emoji14] actually it was a pretty typical, boring elementary school....I was the weirdo....playing in shaving cream !
Of course you were the weirdo, thats why youre here like the rest of us lol ;):D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It all depends on which of your hands it is that you use the most...and please dont reply that you are ambidextrous lol :p
Are you suggesting he needs to keep a daily log as to which hand is doing what at any given time? Oh yeah Timeflipper...I had to google to see what that big word you used meant. lol
You went to a weird school Bluejay lol :eek::D
Mehehe[emoji14] actually it was a pretty typical, boring elementary school....I was the weirdo....playing in shaving cream !
Of course you were the weirdo, thats why youre here like the rest of us lol ;):D

I think you have something there. Although I was adorable, I was smart and an outcast. Do all the weirdos gather here, now?

bluejay_1919

I think you have something there. Although I was adorable, I was smart and an outcast. Do all the weirdos gather here, now?
I'm thinking yes. Being weird is not a bad thing!! I'm smart and I'm told adorable,haha but was always the strange outcast. The more posts I read, I'm pretty sure we all are the strange ones. I like it!

TimeFlipper

Paranormalis is to blame for all of us being here...they keep sending out psychic messages over the internet for weirdos...nerds...outcasts of society, and Nuts ::LOL:::D