hanging with hybrids - summer camp

TimeFlipper

Hi Walt:
Please tell me more of your experiences.

Hi Carl:
They do make fun of you. However, I found that it is like mischief more than being mean.

My dad told me. "Do not get angry. Just roll with the punches and laugh it away."

There is one thing, I did notice that there are no bright colors in the space ship, just shades of gray. I wonder why that is.

Also, they do not have a lot of music. Mostly, they have military songs. Those are used to rally the army.

Certainly, a lot of what make earth a great place to live in... they do not enjoy. For example, they do not recite poems.

I wish they were more into music. That is something we have and can share with them - our songs.

sennheiser.jpg
I bought some great Sennheiser Headphones from a car boot sale for £2 thats about $1.53 :D
Our car boot sales are similar to your garage sales, except that we have to go to an area that allows cars in to sell our things :)

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I know some of the people you wrote about such as pathfinder. Not his real name, just a title.

Great story!

Walt, I did not search for them, they took the initiative. I see many similarities between me and Uri Geller. We both bend metal utensils using the mind power. Most importantly seconded by Aliens. Less importantly the magnitude of the Alien impact on Uri and the fact he is famous and I am not. About this I give a cent.
Walt, I got convinced at Bob Lazar's tales when he introduced the idea of cycles, the tendency the aliens show of obeying cycles of 7 years and numerology and so on. And I have always been used to those esoteric concepts as I ,early in life,took intetest for Methaphysics and secret societies Kabalah and so on.
Examine the old testament and see yourself how aliens complicated things with hundreds of thousands of shallow orientations ruling people through Moses over details.
You know they tend to control and instill superstitions as in the deception of supposed Marian Apparitions.
They can even be evolved in many things. Technologically they are great.
But there is something we have and they are trying to learn from us human- we can love laugh and dance. They can only imitate us wishing to have the feeling that moves us.

HDRKID

Hi Time Flipper:
There are boot sales in america. However, the police try to arrest you. People need a special permit to sell and getting one is not easy. I still remember a little girl that was arrested for having a lemonade stand, reminds me of a police state more an more.

Hi Carl:

I have also bent spoons. People claim that the devil gives me my power. Glad I was not born 1000 years ago. I would have been burned at the stake by the religious ugly dudes.

Wish people would realize that the aliens are not demons and are people from other universes.

I have said before that aliens often think in a hyper complex way. They are unable to unpack their hyper complex ideas into coherent simple prose. Often they are accuse of behaving in an imperious manner. Well, it is easy to accuse.

However, ponderous knowledge is a curse. For example, how do you teach nuclear physics to a cat using a language of meows. Better yet, can you teach calculus to your canine. Exactly how does one convert the hyper complex logic of an alien into the hoots and screeches of an ape.

A lot of things humans do seem strange to aliens, but a lot of things we used to do seem strange to us now.

For example, people use to wash their clothes in urine. This was in the middle ages.

The 29 Worst Medieval Hygiene Practices | ShowMeTheScience.net | Page 4

Laundry history, washing clothes in middle ages, renaissance, tudor, restoration, colonial, georgian times

anime_girls_headphones_005-614x383.jpg

I often think of the aliens like puppies.

TAKEN FROM Prairie dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although these two family groups are similar, coteries tend to be more closely knit than clans.[8] Members of a family group interact through oral contact or "kissing" and grooming one another.[6][7] They do not perform these behaviors with prairie dogs from other family groups.[7]

This reminds me of the venari fighting reps.

Back to our saga.

Jimmy jumped into the elevator with the rest of the gang. I wonder why they use elevators if they can just teleport to where they are going. Maybe it is nostalgia; like NYC has horse drawn carriages. Well, most people use cars.

Pam asked me. "Why do you care. Actually, I like using elevators and teleporters are so jarring."

Jimmy farted and added. "Ah, me too. I wonder if elevators smell different if you are a pygmy."

Baby Sparrow shouted. "Jimmy, you are gross!"

Jimmy said. "There is something wrong with venari warriors... yes, something is very wrong. Like we do not all fight to be at the top of the food chain just to be vegan. I am feeling very carnivorous."

Rin, his wife said. "Ah, me too!"

Suddenly, there was a lot of laughter that was very nervous. Talk about saying the wrong thing - yes wrong."

Aliens started talking about racism. For example, why humans may look down on other groups.

Voynich Manuscript racism

There was once a hybrid name Abdul and we were arguing if he was moslem or chrisitian, and I said that I was christian, but sometimes my sister and I go to a synagogue with my mom.

Aliens were saying that they could not accept mutilation of persons. It was an argument that went on an on.

Girl, 9, forced to marry man 69 years her senior - CNN.com

Jimmy replied. "Hey, we saw Abdul going into a mosque. How much more evidence is necessary?"

Pam shot back. "HEY, going to a mosque don't make you a muslim any more than being in a barn makes you a pony."

After that we started talking about humans and aliens marrying. Whether it was right or wrong.

I remember when I was a little boy approx six or seven. There was this alien girl preaching to me. Also, she was teaching me to play violin and piano.

There was in our house a large grand piano. I wanted to learn to play, but dad said no. "He told me that piano was for gay men."

Needless to say. "That means my sister could play, but not me."

I think I already told the story of how I got my violin, but I will say it again. There was a man living near us. He would carve wood and make violins. I asked him if he could make one for me. He gave me an old violin he had from the 1800's even. I paid him $5 and that was all the money I had when I was six or seven.

Back to the story of aliens. She was so nice. I told her, that we should marry. That way, we would have children with wings.

3533819994_e2c1ee4f6f.jpg

She got very angry. Then she slapped me. She said. "That is very wrong. Oh yes, we are a different species."

I asked my mom. "Hey mom, can I marry an angel woman?" She told all angels are men. Also, that they were not allowed to marry.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

I prayed to God that I wanted a special exception to the rule for me. I wanted to marry an angel girl and have children with wings.

There is a saying. Do watch you what you wish for, because it might be given to you. Certainly, it does give us pause.

When I first saw Pammy, I was five or six. I said to her. "Oh wow, are you an angel or a fairy princess?" This was because she could fly and had wings.

Earth was often described as being a bird cage. Humans talk about freedom, but they are in a prison. Birds wanna fly free, but they are told they are safe in a cage. Well, why do they have wings. Like they are meant to fly in the open air.

DlRSFiOIlncFQJwgnSXtqZRTwlxDh3U01F3.jpg

Pam would often end sentences with. "I exist to do the will of my master, and HIM alone I serve."

Aliens would thank God for food and always be giving Him praise. Humans would say things like. "What do you believe in an imaginary man? People who believe in God are crazy."

I still remember that when I was with the aliens they would hug and kiss me. Sadly, in contrast, humans liked to hit me. Also, to call me mean names. Yeah, there were many fights in recess.

Humans did not get along with aliens any. Fights would break out and people would get hurt – like putting cats and dogs in the same room.

The aliens would send them back and I was told that you can only get psychic powers from two places God or the devil, but the devil does not want you to cure any one.

Stan uses his powers to cause diseases and pain. That is why I must always use my powers for good purposes. If I use them for evil, then they will be taken away.

Religious imagery has no place on public land: Your Say

Hybrids have no concept of boundaries and what is proper manners. They say what they think with no filter - zero.

Rin Rin said to Jimmy. "I am a tasty dish, and you wanna eat me up." Jimmy had a certain look of fire in his eyes. The way an evil wolf looks at a little lamb. Like a hungry predator on the prowl hunting for a defenseless young one. It reminds me of when I was a little boy over seas and there were still roaring lions in cages in a zoo. Still remember one old lion than glared at me as if I were on the menu.

Aliens love to laugh and they are always joking around with you.

For Example:

Three alien girls walk into an alien guys room. He says. "WHAT??? Three beautiful women in my room? I must be dreaming, and I need to wake up."

An alien guy goes into a restaurant own by an alien woman. She says. "What do you want from the menu? Oh, I know, you want me. Well, you can't order me. I am not on the menu."

Here is another example:

Dirty Bird said. "Humans are so moronic. They are always watching some stupid TV series. I prefer flying in the open air."

Wingless replied. "TV really is the boob tube, but why do they even get one? There is nothing good on."

Pam sneers. "Actually, TV is very educational because every time a human turns one on... I go to my room. Yeah, to read the newspaper."

I said. "WHAT? Like you stole that line from groucho marx."

Pam laughed. "He stole it from me. I am a time traveller, and this girl has been around the block a few um TIMES!"

They all started laughing... it was a joke of course.

Carl Miller

HDRKID, You know I am graduate in Letters I believe, from what I have learned, at least I can tell a n illiterate work from a creative story. So, I appreciate your musings.
People who have the ability of bending metal are hard to find, but very seldom I come across someone claiming to know a friend or a Family member that has the power.

Last edited:

walt willis

HDRKID, You know I am graduate in Letters I believe, from what I have learned, at least I can tell a n illiterate work from a creative story. So, I appreciate your musings.
People who has the ability of bending metal are hard to find, but very seldom I come across someone claiming to know a friend or a Family member that has the power.

Yes they are and I am glad to meet another that understands.
I never had any interest in power or control of others.
To observe and stay in the shadows was my objective my whole life.
The problem came when I did the seemingly impossible while serving in the military.
That got much unwanted attention from our government.
Now I worry that many others like myself may be in the crosshairs of a very secret group.
Carl, you may be one of those people as well.
Be safe and never give in to the demands from those that would make you join them.
They are arrogant elitist power hungry control freaks that will stop at nothing to get their way.

walt willis

The officer video was interesting as in the warning from George Washington where he said" Government is force and a dangerous master and should be held down with chains".
The police and the military are there to be used with prudence and not to called into our nations schools for controlling our kids.
Whose idea was it to call the police in the first place. Can't the principle do their job?
I would have used pepper spray and not risk physical injury to a student.
Another case of bad judgment on the part of either departmental training or the police themselves.
What if that student suffered a traumatic brain injury during this event?

Carl Miller

People who has the ability of bending metal are hard to find, but very seldom I come across someone claiming to know a friend or a Family member that has the power.

Yes they are and I am glad to meet another that understands.
I never had any interest in power or control of others.
To observe and stay in the shadows was my objective my whole life.
The problem came when I did the seemingly impossible while serving in the military.
That got much unwanted attention from our government.
Now I worry that many others like myself may be in the crosshairs of a very secret group.
Carl, you may be one of those people as well.
Be safe and never give in to the demands from those that would make you join them.
They are arrogant elitist power hungry control freaks that will stop at nothing to get their way.

Walt, power, in general has been used by the Elit. You know there is a secret government of the world that rules the world on the back stage. Information is power, knowledge is power, know how is power, secrecy is power. We are tired of knowing that the Elite has Always used groups of psychics to help them unveil secrets, and unveiling secrets is power. Fortunately my fate determined that i stayed in the shadow so much so neither in my home town i am known. This has spared me of a lot of misunderstandings. My supposed abilities, cause i have a tendency to lead people into thinking that i am just another interested in the área, they resonate with others also knowledgeable on the subject creating what is commonly dubbed as sympathy.

Last edited:

walt willis

My sympathy is more of an empathy as I too do not wish to be placed on a cold lab table for dissection.
There was an interesting movie I saw called: Diversion.
There are secret groups that some may not have the best interest of humanity in mind.
Some are out right evil.
It helps to try and keep a low profile and hide what you know, can do, and how you feel from others.
Or so the song goes.

Carl Miller

My sympathy is more of an empathy as I too do not wish to be placed on a cold lab table for dissection.
There was an interesting movie I saw called: Diversion.
There are secret groups that some may not have the best interest of humanity in mind.
Some are out right evil.he
It helps to try and keep a low profile and hide what you know, can do, era nd how you feel from others.
Or so the song goes.

Sympathy or empathy I know that people like Bob Lazar, you know, he was interviewed by George Knapp on the anniversary day of his first interview.
Bob Lazar taold that he had repented after his disclosing on what he witnessed in the facility he examined UFO crafts.
He added he would do something differently if he could turn back time. He would have a life.
The problem, Walt is that knowledge is power. Would you give power to the people, or would you hide power to people keeping them in the dark, question. What can we profit, Walt, from disclosing,,,,question...since all trolls and internet clowns wish is to make fun on us.
Bob Lazar told John Lear and some of his friends they would watch na UFO craft hovering Roswell on a certain date and time. They went and saw with their own eyes, they rejoiced and had fun watching the UFO craft over Roswell. Cycles, Bob Lazar explained, Grays are maniacs for certain dates and cycles.

HDRKID

Hi Walt:
Thank you for posting the song. I do not see the good ones as scary. I see them as my brothers and sisters in space.

Hi Carl:
Have you ever set foot on an alien world? What was that like?

I still remember my first time on Planet Arris. I got down on my knees and thanked God, it was truly a spiritual experience. Hard to put into words even. From space it looks like a pearl or a gem. Being there was like a blind man that could suddenly see.