Has anyone here considered experimenting with Multiverse travel?

mistertimes

what an amazing post by you
highly talented poster and I believe you too, so it covers all bases.

I know what you say is the truth but you also write it well so it makes one interested in hearing more.

Is there anyone on this board that ever entertained the idea of experimenting with Multiverse travel?

If someone did want to pursue this line of work, where would you recommend they start looking?

Welcome new member,

Your post is an interesting one because we as humans are multidimensional beings and have the ability to travel within multidimensional universe we all exist in.

Professor Opmmur

=================================================================================================

I would like to point out that everyone here has missed what I meant by we are multidimensional beings. Yes, astral projection is one of the most common methods were traveling which takes a lot of concentration and practice to be successful before mastering it.

The comment I made: "We as humans are multidimensional beings and have the ability to travel within multidimensional universes we all exist in". I was actually referring to "travel within the multidimensional universes", pretty much like the science fiction Stargate's. With the common element of teleportation and not really traveling through time. I was actually speaking of teleporting to the infinite number of worlds that are just on the out-side of the fabric of time.

A number years ago, I had limited success in an experiment that I conducted. The Problem I had was closing partially opened portal that was created and by shutting down the equipment it did not completely close for about six months.

I don't wish to speak or post further information on this subject, it's too dangerous and you'll never know what's coming through the open portal should it be completely opened. Shutting down the equipment will not completely stop the portal from closing immediately and it takes time for a portal entrance to heal itself and close 100%.

Professor Opmmur

StarTraveller94

If anyone engaged in multiverse travel, would they have to worry about losing their time lock? I've heard from details about the Montauk project that those who lost their time lock had very bad things happen to them. Is there any way to prevent losing ones time lock?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is there anyone on this board that ever entertained the idea of experimenting with Multiverse travel?

If someone did want to pursue this line of work, where would you recommend they start looking?

Welcome new member,

Your post is an interesting one because we as humans are multidimensional beings and have the ability to travel within multidimensional universe we all exist in.

Professor Opmmur

Right, because apparently we can do it by accident. I, for one, experience it.

StarTraveller94

Here's another idea, what about inducing an Astral Projection/OBE and transfer my soul into another copy of me somewhere else in the multiverse?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If I actually wanted to start experimenting with Multiverse travel, does anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking?

Start with your decision making. Start by making choices you might not normally make. Then look for evidence of being no longer in the universe you were in prior to your decision.

Agreed. Once you become aware that your consciousness switches universes, you'll see all of the subtle but significant changes. Fortunately, we all get to gather here and compare notes.

What I find amazing is that our memories of the previous universe do not change!