1. Dismiss Notice

Has anyone here ever been to a MUFON meeting?

Discussion in 'Aliens and UFOs' started by Blue Wolf, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Blue Wolf

Blue Wolf #1 Wolf in Investigation Premium

I'm merely wondering.

2. Loading...

3. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Unfortunately not....In1973 i did join a local UFO club called DUFOIG, which stood for Derby Unidentified Flying Objects Investigation Club..

I organised a few trips to Warminster in the UK where lots of UFO`s had been sighted, and a local man called Arthur Shuttleworth who had written a few books in the 1960s on UFO`s, greeted us...:)

It was a very cold night in March 1973 and all of us had lots of clothing on when Arthur took us to Cradle Hill and Star Hill where he had sighted UFO`s, but all he was wearing was a shirt and tie with a raincoat over the top!!..he told us that he was immune to cold weather..

Sadly we never came across any UFO`s and my wife and me were very very pleased to get back to our caravan which was not very far away and put the calor gas fire on full :D....Are you hoping to take a trip to that MUFON club and hopefully see some of those pesky little UFO`s for yourself?? :eek: :D..

Blue Wolf likes this.

4. Blue Wolf

Blue Wolf #1 Wolf in Investigation Premium

Yes, I'd love to.
    I know that there is a Michigan MUFON.
    They have a meeting and lecture in a little over a month and I plan on attending.
    I hope to work with MUFON as a field investigator sometime.

TimeFlipper likes this.

5. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Excellent!!..Make sure that you take suitable clothing with you, a portable calor gas fire would be an asset for you!!:LOL:

I imagine that MUFON has some devices for UFO hunting, like EM detectors and IR binoculars and maybe a small radar system

Be careful if you see a beautiful female alien, she really might be a real ugly bug that has got you under mind control!!:eek: :LOL:

Blue Wolf likes this.
  6. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

I've been invited and was once placed on the field study waiting list, but I'm too chicken to go by myself.

Blue Wolf likes this.