Has anyone honestly ever preformed any form of "magic" that had results?

HDRKID

I was on a jet a few days ago. There was a baby crying. Her mom started yelling "SHUT UP!" Then, she was hitting her baby and it made me sad to see what was going on. Sadly, the more she hit her baby, the more it did cry.

Right then I projected toward the baby love energy. The baby stopped crying. Also, she started smiling at me.

This is an ability aliens have, but that I have it is amazing. Makes me wonder what other paranormal abilities I might possess. :)

big_love_heart4.gif

DEATH OMEN

I did not post what was cited that I did. I don't know how it was done but I DO NOT appreciate it and will complain to the owner!!!

big_love_heart4.gif
[/QUOTE]

darwi

I feel it's important not to infringe on another's free will, with magic. I liked Houdini's type of magic, because it seems like genuine abilities that he developed. And then there are our thoughts. Thoughts are things. I realized that we can project our thoughts to others, causing them to have our thoughts without realizing where it came from. I started doing that at the flea market. When I noticed there was some interest in an item that I was trying to sell, I would project a price range to that person, from my mind to theirs. It seemed to be working. But I mentioned that at the spiritual group I was attending. The group instructor said that I shouldn't do that, it was karma. So I stopped doing that. It seems important to be scrupulously honest. I thought it would be ok to accept more money than one asks for if the person mishears the price I quoted them and willingly gives me more money than I was asking for. Once again I was told that's karma. So I stopped doing that too. And naturally then, if someone mistakenly hands me more money than I asked for, I give back the excess. I believe it has to do with adhering to the golden rule. And that applies to magic also.

label

I am not into craft but I am into spirituality and was part of a group at some stage. During this time I saw things that was crazy and I don't know if it was fake or not. Would this count as incantations? I honestly don't know. I do know of a very sick man that did a spell on me it still bothers me as he was EVIL and sick in the worst possible way.... So I hope that it will not have a part in my life anymore.

Itheblaze

I was a care-giver for an elderly man whose Mother used to get him and his older brother off to Baptist Church every Sunday. For years. Every Sunday. Always participated in the Church bake sales. The other 6 days, she was secretly a witch. She worked as head waitress for over 40 years and if one of the girls ticked her off, she'd secretly get her nail clipping out of ashtray, or a strand of hair off brush. She'd sew a little doll with name and personal effects and hang doll in the closet. Depending on what she spoke, the girl might get in a car wreck, husband starts having affair or leaves, a few even died within the month. She was the cutest little woman you ever seen. No one would suspect such vileness.

Miniature

I was just curious if anyone had any real results from any type of "magic" regardless of what it is so long as you could honestly say it's true. The way I see it is that if magic exists it's information that has been lost over the long amount of time just like fighting styles and, other stuff like that. After a while information regarding them or their exists is lost.

So that's why I was asking. So has anyone actually had any real results and, if so what are they ( if you don't mind sharing ) and, if you want to be a boss feel free to say how you did it xD

It's like making wishes. You don't want to do it unless you want to fall into a hole that is hard to dig out of. Point is - the world is already severely screwed up. Anymore spells cast by humans are going to mess things up even more. It's important to trust God and Nature to sort things out. What you might think you want today, might not be what you want tomorrow, Also, pay attention to your mind. They are putting tons of meaningless garbage into our minds to further justifies their creepy agenda.

Trust in God and Nature and you will feel no need to cast spells.