Has anyone seen Cosmic Disclosure besides me? it is about the Secret Space Program Cover-Up

dustin255

I have been following the Cosmic Disclosure show on Gaia (Formerly known as Gaiam TV) I was wondering if anyone else has been following it as well. It's has been a mind-blowing adventure since the start.

Derrick C.

I have been following the Cosmic Disclosure show on Gaia (Formerly known as Gaiam TV) I was wondering if anyone else has been following it as well. It's has been a mind-blowing adventure since the start.

no but id like to watch it or if they post on youtube

Krish

While Roswell incident was true, everything else is a science fiction....while we do have telepathic connections if they showed up. But the catch is, it is like building a DMC car (not the fusion type, just the regular car) in 1885. Very difficult to do...so, just enjoy the science fiction part....

Derrick C.

Krish

A few episodes are free - The Message for Humankind

If those people wanted to help mankind, it would be free to all to know what is going on...not talk about stuff to make money...but then, that may not be a part in it...if our members know some details...perhaps it is time to come forward as to what is what and what our people need to do to go to the next level...thanks...

steven chiverton

is that the one with doctor steven greer in it i recently got it after it's finally available on the jb hi fi site and lucky there was just 2 copies of them available in perth western australia australia.

dustin255

is that the one with doctor steven greer in it i recently got it after it's finally available on the jb hi fi site and lucky there was just 2 copies of them available in perth western australia australia.

Not at all, It's with David Wilcox.

Krish

Sad part is, David Wilcox is not Edgar Cayce...The spirit is still in the other side....