Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

dustin255

might sell it for half the price, anyone interested let me know.
can you draw the parts details and wires where they go and where the crystals are linked to and other details so i can make one and can you do better close ups so i can study it better

Yes, @acadien. That would be greatly appreciated, we promise we won't sell copies it will help towards our custom devices.

steven chiverton

sounds like your not having luck with your super beacon so are selling it well we like to replicate it so we can push the deisgn thurtehr make it better and i want to know about the green coils are they single ended with one wire at each end or multi coils

correction123

Holy crap, dude. Run away. Run. Away. Major scam.
it not a scam i have one i use to have and i saw ghost,alien grey alien alot but i got rid of it so i am going to get it again because you have to train yourself and it quiet the beta in your mind.

It's overprized. I know when anything metaphysical cost more than $500 USD or $1000 USD is a scam. 100% of the time. I know because I spend $1000 on a psychic crystal and it was a waste.

Sorry you were taken! There is one sucker for every good sale it seems these days! As for the SuperBeacon boys and girls it is the real deal. I purchased one without researching it first. That's to know what Gold created and why he exposed his questionable findings. He has a theory though but it could change tomorrow depending on what else happens when using it. My wife and I purchased the SuperBeacon and got caught off guard, in other words I didn't expect it to work the way it did! And work it did! I've always heard about parallel time travel and the only other instrument that took me there physically just once was the HDR that I purchased in 2002 from Gibbs. My device was built in 1995!

It still very much works! Like I said, now we got the SuperBeacon and it transported both of us in about a week or so! There was essentially nothing to do but hold the copper coils and allow the radio waves to bring our CNS and brainwaves to Theta! Again we were not really expecting all that much in the way of Parallel traveling. It was so real and life like! I guess for all intense and purposes it was real to both of us.

I write about it in more detail at superhdr.blogspot.com . The price is cheap when comparing it to my SE-5 1000 Gold Spectral Analyzer for around $4700.00 and it works and produces manifestations. So you see $2300.00 is chump change when it comes to something that actually works! Like secret man said, along with certain medallions it allows you to be abducted by Greys, I am not all that compelled to prove that issue. I have no problems with buyers beware! They should be! But I did my homework, my research online and talked with those who own the SuperBeacon so sad to say, the person who was ripped off got himself ripped again by himself for not trying this device for 30 days!

With the SuperBeacon you don't have to be psychic or anything! Just hold the coils and allow the induction cd's work for you and after the 5 minute induction you can do one or two things after just put it aside on your dresser and it will conduct the radio waves constantly and when you sleep it will act like a "Delta" Dream Walker! It will awaken you in your "Delta" state is and show you the hidden that was hidden for so many years from so many civilizations. If you are squeamish about parallel jumping into one of your own bodies then this device is not for you!

Don't even consider it! I can personally say this is not a toy! It is a force to be recorded with! One of the copper coils use to buzz in my left hand when I used it and I thought that was strange. So my wife held both copper coils but she couldn't feel anything! E.J. Gold where I read later on; stated that there is no voltage of any kind coming from the copper coils. It was the piezoelectric effect that one feels once one is integrated with the Beacon, caused by the crystal and copper coil together and also the radio waves from space emitting from the copper handles.

Anyway, I know what I felt each time I used the device. If you can't feel the vibes not too worry, it still works great! To great in fact! My question to the gentleman's review of these being rip offs, before you purchased this crystal thingy; did you do your research? Did you contact people who purchased the same unit? There is always at least one person out there who purchased the same thing and would have known you would have been ripped off! When you get a pissed off person who had been had by a company or false advertisement they sometimes make it their personal goal to make sure others don't get ripped as they did. But you can't lump everyone in the same pie whole!

No matter how many times we may have been ripped! When I write my blog articles I have to make sure beyond any shadow of a doubt that what I am writing about is for real and if it's a rip I will let others know about it. But its my responsibility to my readers to be as honest and forthright as I can! If there is a risk of using something like an HDR from Gibbs, I tell them so! Because the HDR is part Radionics and part electromagnetic that they better be up in their radionic practices before using the machine. About one out of every 10 actually can work it and time travel and I am one of them. Because I have been in Radionics for over 15 years!

I know a little of something about it! But the SuperBeacon I have no doubts if used will work as the builder says it does! There is no radionics involved with the Beacon and I can't speak for the other Beacons only his top of the line model. He has a portable super beacon and a zone box but I don't know about that equipment I never purchased one of those. I can't vouch for the medallions such as touch of grey aliens, I never used it. But I will not lump the medallions in the rip off category just because I never used it! Do you see where I am getting at.

Come visit superhdr.blogspot.com and you will learn a lot.!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Man, that's a lot of money! Correction123, you're investing a lot of money into those time machines! Thank God they're working!

dustin255

I wonder if the inductions are the major part of this device that's the only major thing I notice that is different from the HDR Unit.

TimeFlipper

When you mentioned parallel jumping into one of you own bodies, is this similar to the TV series Quantum Leap, whereby the guy took over someone elses body with his own consciousness in a different time zone?

correction123

I wonder if the inductions are the major part of this device that's the only major thing I notice that is different from the HDR Unit.

It's part and as far as major goes, one doesn't need to even use the CD's, you can just ride with the wind! Let the SuperBeacon take you as it may! Your free "will" is still in control of things down here on earth. The SuperBeacon is different because the SuperBeacon is a real working Crystal Radio set! It processes real radio waves from the planets and star systems etc. But it is specially tuned to tune out mega-radio waves that block out the Schulman frequencies and space radio waves! This is good news! Bad news is even if you don't use the CD's you might get the Bejesus scared out of you!

I used the 5 minute induction it was great! I thought oh no another CD I have to use! I wished I had 15 or 20 minutes with the first CD out of the 30 on level 1. The CD's don't make the Beacon work! They make you work! To help sort out the confusion when traveling to parallel worlds. Re-read this one! The SuperBeacon works without CD's!

dustin255

It's part and as far as major goes, one doesn't need to even use the CD's, you can just ride with the wind! Let the SuperBeacon take you as it may! Your free "will" is still in control of things down here on earth. The SuperBeacon is different because the SuperBeacon is a real working Crystal Radio set! It processes real radio waves from the planets and star systems etc. But it is specially tuned to tune out mega-radio waves that block out the Schulman frequencies and space radio waves! This is good news! Bad news is even if you don't use the CD's you might get the Bejesus scared out of you!

I used the 5 minute induction it was great! I thought oh no another CD I have to use! I wished I had 15 or 20 minutes with the first CD out of the 30 on level 1. The CD's don't make the Beacon work! They make you work! To help sort out the confusion when traveling to parallel worlds. Re-read this one! The SuperBeacon works without CD's!

What do you think about the "Desktop CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio"?

correction123

When you mentioned parallel jumping into one of you own bodies, is this similar to the TV series Quantum Leap, whereby the guy took over someone elses body with his own consciousness in a different time zone?

I want you to know I am not an expert at "Quantum" jumping, I can only give you my working theory of it! I watched quantum jumping and understand your question. It works using "Non-Particles" of yourselves. Your consciousness is greatly affected by the SuperBEACON because your brain is designed to work with the Schulman frequencies, those natural radio waves from earth. Once your brain is exposed by the super beacon it allows a mini-rush of endorphins from the Schulman frequencies causing you to be able to control where you want to be.

I and my wife were transported to different worlds at that time. Let's say to a world I wouldn't want to experience again! Was it real? If your asking me I have to say outright "Yes"! There was nothing afterwards that was to the contrary for both my wife or myself. In that world I had all 5 senses working to the extremes along with my 6th sense! I was even sweating when the Naval ship I was on was beginning to be drawn down into a gigantic whirlpool!

All this happened only listening for 5 minutes to one induction CD! But what this one CD does is an coordinate, a place, to go to! Once you listen to this, the SuperBeacon allows you to walk through the doorway it provides for you! I can only say it was worth every penny I spent on it. I am not trying to sell anyone but I am trying to educate what kind of device you are or maybe going to get someday in the future.