Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

correction123

I wonder if the inductions are the major part of this device that's the only major thing I notice that is different from the HDR Unit.

It's part and as far as major goes, one doesn't need to even use the CD's, you can just ride with the wind! Let the SuperBeacon take you as it may! Your free "will" is still in control of things down here on earth. The SuperBeacon is different because the SuperBeacon is a real working Crystal Radio set! It processes real radio waves from the planets and star systems etc. But it is specially tuned to tune out mega-radio waves that block out the Schulman frequencies and space radio waves! This is good news! Bad news is even if you don't use the CD's you might get the Bejesus scared out of you!

I used the 5 minute induction it was great! I thought oh no another CD I have to use! I wished I had 15 or 20 minutes with the first CD out of the 30 on level 1. The CD's don't make the Beacon work! They make you work! To help sort out the confusion when traveling to parallel worlds. Re-read this one! The SuperBeacon works without CD's!

What do you think about the "Desktop CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio"?

I don't! I don't know! I never used it!

correction123

Man, that's a lot of money! Correction123, you're investing a lot of money into those time machines! Thank God they're working!

You bet! I don't purposely look for expensive instruments and when it comes to radionic instruments one can go into the tens of thousands of dollars. But the crystal radio beacon is not a radionic device and by far is cheaper then some radionic equipment that were never proven to work anyways!

correction123

I apologize I don't want to sound like the Holy Grail because it isn't! It's a good working instrument, EJ told me the device can be copied by someone who is into crystal radio work! But it is a "tuning" that makes and breaks it! He told me he tunes the device in a very unique way, I don't know or pretend to know what he means by this! He told me, there were lot's of people who built his device over the years since 2009 and the only ones that produced the quantum jumping or parallel time traveling was his tuned instrument. He told me it is the tuning that matters once the radio is put together and we are not just talking about bringing in a radio station here!

So I will let that rest as is!

Some said the unit is expensive! I don't know, how many I-Phone's a person purchases in the past 5 years such as an "Apple" I-Phone for example? I know at least $1800 with a two year contract. It never stops! Every year my wife wants the updated "Apple" phone! She is not the only person I know who does the very same thing! You add those costs up and your spending in one year with your contract about the price of one SuperBeacon! What about the second year on your cell contract and next two years! See where I am going with this!

Everyone these days seem they can do the same thing and build the same device as another individual and maybe so, but I question some of their integrities, if they can do the same type of work, why didn't they do it in the past and make money doing so and if money wasn't their key motivation, why didn't they build the very first one in order to help people? It's only after someone else is successful creating something like the SuperBeacon in 2009 you will have experts coming out of the woodworks on how they can do things better than others can. Why then did the individual who claims they can create the same thing, why where they the second ones instead of the first to bring such an instrument to the markets?

It's like the HDR, after Steve started to make money with it, everyone was an expert coming out with their knock off copy of such devices, and used Gibbs name in case it didn't work , so it would be Steve who gets the blame for it! The same thing will be with EJ Golds work, someone someday will create a copy of it and claim it is the same as Golds and when it doesn't work it will be Gold who will get blamed not the knock off artist who is selling one to you!

All this is fluff and puff! You ultimately have to make an informed decision and it's you who has to come up with $2300.00 all at one time! I have to pay if I want it and why would I want to purchase this device from someone else other than the original builder? It really is a common sense approach!

correction123

What I am reading right now is amazing! I own the SuperBeacon and I traveled to countless parallel worlds more than I did in the 15 years with the HDR. Astral Projection is a snap! Time Traveling is a snap! I am not sure what you all base your theories on, but you certainly never used the SuperBeacon by what I read here. I know its expensive not me but to some of you! Easier to criticize the works of others when you never used it!

I compared both HDR with the SuperBeacon with the SE-5 1000 and I know many of you can't afford the mentioned last two devices! They all work! But with different theories in mind of builders. The SE-5 1000 was right on! $4700.00...Awe I bet no one here even tried one! It has such a wide variety of uses, the only thing I don't like about the SE-5 you can't quantum jump like one can with the SuperBeacon and if you are really lucky with the HDR.

That's right from what I am reading there experts in crystal radio technology here! Did you ever build one a Beacon in your lives and do you know what frequency to set it at and do you know how to null major radio signals? I was just curious! If I was a new-be in this which I am not I have 15 years experience in radionics and 5 years experience in parallel world traveling. But no one will ever know because no one can afford such a device! Easier to critique it then to purchase one for 30 days that has a refund policy! Has anyone had the guts to try it? Let me know!

I don't want hear this is wrong and that is wrong! Anyone can be a quarterback on a lazy boy theorist, only the real people who take the chance to try actually ever succeed. I just have to laugh at all these experts and none I mean not a single one of you ever had the guts to try it, when you try it then post! Instead of judging something you have no knowledge of!

Martian

i believe in the super beacon i have the videos on youtube where they test it out and wow it receives 1947 radio stations from the past
Got a link?
theres 3 videos ive found the link to one .
Right, I gotta call BS. The super beacon doesn't even have a power source, yet it's supposed to play radio stations from the past? Even a regular radio today has to have a transistor or other amplifier because the signal is so weak. That, in addition to a power source.

Sorry man, but it's fake.