haunted computer?

tcoats64

do you guys think that a spirit could communicate through a computer? my computer has been acting really strange recently, like opening unnamed google chat windows, but when i try to ask who's there, nothing happens. sometimes I also feel cold spots when this is happening. what if it's a ghost and its trying to communicate with me? what should I do? i lost my aunt recently, we were pretty close and I thought that she could be the one behind this cybernatural activity.

I Do, I Think That Spirits Can Comunnicate Through Anything That Has Any Kind Of Electrical Energy To It, Look At EMF and WhiteNoise and When the Ghost hunters Hunt They Sometimes Invite The Spirit To use their Energy To Manafest Or Even talk, No That Is True.

twilightsky

do you guys think that a spirit could communicate through a computer? my computer has been acting really strange recently, like opening unnamed google chat windows, but when i try to ask who's there, nothing happens. sometimes I also feel cold spots when this is happening. what if it's a ghost and its trying to communicate with me? what should I do? i lost my aunt recently, we were pretty close and I thought that she could be the one behind this cybernatural activity.
when my brother in laws mama went to her clearing,she showed up in my search bar a lot,and when a friend was shot in the back,,he kept comeing through on my sisters computer, and just yesterday,i told sister , come look at this shit,there was a doctors name in my serch bar,he died in may,fell and hit his head in his living room,they sent him to the crime lab for an altopsey
but they never followed up,i think its all frequency and vibrations,and in some parts of the world reality and perception is thin,just keep whatever faith you have and don't let it trip you out,in the superverse we live in, everything is eventual

devious4life

twilightsky, what do you mean by "its all eventual"? i tired to communicate with the presence that appeared in my room when i was on the computer and i definitely expierenced an encounter, but it wasn't anything that substantial :( ive been looking at sites like cybernatural.org and the paranormal research society, too, if people are interested! :)