Have You Ever Experienced Time Travel Yourself? (Personal Experiences)

Samstwitch

IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED 'TIME TRAVEL', PLEASE POST YOUR PERSONAL STORIES HERE: No 2nd or 3rd person stories, and no made-up or mocking stories please. Please only post true, 1st hand stories. Thanks :)

I believe in Time Travel for many reasons, but not because of my own experience. However, my own experience confirms that it is possible. It was incredible to me, because it was personal.

There was a one-year period that I had to commute between Orange County, CA and San Diego several times over stressful business. I took the train, which was an 85 minute ride. Long story short, the last time I made the trip home, something happened that made the ride almost unbearable. I silently prayed for strength, because I wasn't up to sitting 85 minutes on a train. No sooner than I said the prayer, which was about 10 minutes into the ride, the conductor announced my city of "Irvine" as the next stop. It was absolutely incredible. An 85-minute train ride was reduced to a total of 15-minutes. That's my Time Travel story. I wasn't in shock or delusional. It really happened. It was a miracle from God.

Himalayan Hermit

Are you sure you did not fall into a trance or a visionary sleep where the 85 mins seemed to pass as fast as 10 minutes?
Fascinating anecdote! Thanks for sharing.

someguy

Hi, just wondering if the clocks reflected only 15 minutes passing?

someguy

Are you sure you did not fall into a trance or a visionary sleep where the 85 mins seemed to pass as fast as 10 minutes?
Fascinating anecdote! Thanks for sharing.
Hey Hermit, not to go off subject, just wondering if you heard the song "The Yeti" by the band clutch? You might find the lyrics interesting, coolness, sorry OP, just needed to throw this post in.

Samstwitch

As I said in my previous post, "I wasn't in shock or delusional. It really happened." I don't care whether or not people believe me. But I would like to hear from others who have also had their own experiences.

someguy

As I said in my previous post, "I wasn't in shock or delusional. It really happened." I don't care whether or not people believe me. But I would like to hear from others who have also had their own experiences.
yeah it happened to me in 2003 I think, I lost a couple of hours when I thought 15 minutes went by. I will post the whole story when I have time.

Samstwitch

yeah it happened to me in 2003 I think, I lost a couple of hours when I thought 15 minutes went by. I will post the whole story when I have time.
I would like to hear about your experiences. You asked, "just wondering if the clocks reflected only 15 minutes passing?" There were no clocks on the train, but I asked the person I was sitting next to. And it's easy to tell when 15 minutes roll by as opposed to 85 minutes. :)

many say lost time is a result of alien abduction, not saying its the only cause of lost time, but its most expressed by abductees, yet then that would help confirm time travel, cause they say they been on "ships" for hours, and only lost a couple minutes