Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you ever seen a UFO ?

Many people on the Internet claim to see UFOs.
So, I'm currious about how many of us have actually seen a UFO.
Here is what is a UFO according to About.com
A UFO is technically an "unidentified flying object," nothing more nor less.
Any object that flies and cannot
initially be identified as an airplane, helicopter, blimp, balloon,
kite, or any other object that normally flies, is a UFO.
Many flying objects that are listed as a UFO can later be identified
as an object made on Earth, then they can be called an "IFO," or identified flying object.
I've personnally never seen any UFO, and I wonder if one day, I'll ever see one. At least, I know someone who had an experience, with what could be a UFO :

One year ago, one of my friend told me about a strange experience he had.
When he was getting back home with two of his friends, late at night, all became silent, and then, a very bright light appeared over them. According to my friend, it was like being on a stage, with a huge spot of light over your head. He looked around, and he saw that the light spot was really on them, so he and his friends started running, and a few seconds later, the light vanished. As far as I know, it happened two times, at the same place. It's a wooden area, so there are no witnesses.

So, that can be an UFO, if it's not, I don't know what it is, since it was silent.

Num7

gonzogirl

Re: Have you ever seen a UFO ?

Something simalar happened to my brother ...He and a friend were returning home from camping and where they were was very isolated.
They were in his truck and the same sort of thing occured...the bright light above..only everything electrical just stopped. Radio and the whole truck itsself shut down. He says he doesnt know what happened but he does know SOMETHING happened. His truck started back up and they had to reprogram the radio....weird thing to happen way out in the boonies..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I may have seen a UFO twice...

The first was when I was about 5 or 6 years old. My mom was driving me home from school and I noticed this silvery cigar shaped thing darting around in the sky. I remember looking at my mom to say "hey, look!" and when I looked back, it was gone.

The second time was in high school when I decided to sleep on the trampoline outside (For fun? I don't know why I wanted to). I'm laying there staring at the stars listening to the radio and I see this triangular mass move slowly across the sky. It didn't have any lights or anything, but I could discern the shape of it by the stars it blocked as it passed overhead. I didn't really know what I was seeing until it was gone... It scared the hell out of me though.

I'm pretty sure the one I saw when I was little was probably a plane or something, but I can't be sure. It was so long ago my imagination has probably messed with that memory to the point where it could have been anything.

Chip Lewis

About 2 years ago I was Cooking and the house became stuffy. I decided to open the front door to air the house out a little. I was looking through the trees in front on my neighbors yard and I saw a bright light in the distant sky. It was traveling west at about the pace that current airframe technology allows. From my vantage point it appeared to be a helicopter from the local hospital (I see those a lot). But it quickly changed direction and went back to the exact point it came from when I first saw it. I know it was the exact spot because when I initially saw it, it was visible between the split in the mid-section between two large branches of one of those trees. That is when I became interested. I squinted a little and stepped out of my walk way to see if I could hear any noise. It was silent. meanwhile the object began to move to a position that was more associated with the airspace directly above my house. The light stopped moving and then the light intensified. Brighter and brighter. There I am standing on my front porch with my head cocked back in near silence (except for the light breeze) staring at this light that could not have been more than 1000 feet above the ground. All of the sudden there was this pop noise (similar to when a fluorescent light tube breaks, but of course with out the glass shard percussion) and the light was gone. I left my front porch and walked quickly out to an open area staring at the last point I saw the light. There was nothing.

I've never seen anything before that day, and have never seen anything after that day.

I have no idea what it was. I am fairly learned in aircraft. As a child I grew up constructing model airplanes (mostly military), everything from Corsairs to B-1 Bombers. I cannot account for what I saw to this day, and have only explained it to my wife before this post.

gonzogirl

Chip said:
About 2 years ago I was Cooking and the house became stuffy. I decided to open the front door to air the house out a little. I was looking through the trees in front on my neighbors yard and I saw a bright light in the distant sky. It was traveling west at about the pace that current airframe technology allows. From my vantage point it appeared to be a helicopter from the local hospital (I see those a lot). But it quickly changed direction and went back to the exact point it came from when I first saw it. I know it was the exact spot because when I initially saw it, it was visible between the split in the mid-section between two large branches of one of those trees. That is when I became interested. I squinted a little and stepped out of my walk way to see if I could hear any noise. It was silent. meanwhile the object began to move to a position that was more associated with the airspace directly above my house. The light stopped moving and then the light intensified. Brighter and brighter. There I am standing on my front porch with my head cocked back in near silence (except for the light breeze) staring at this light that could not have been more than 1000 feet above the ground. All of the sudden there was this pop noise (similar to when a fluorescent light tube breaks, but of course with out the glass shard percussion) and the light was gone. I left my front porch and walked quickly out to an open area staring at the last point I saw the light. There was nothing.

I've never seen anything before that day, and have never seen anything after that day.

I have no idea what it was. I am fairly learned in aircraft. As a child I grew up constructing model airplanes (mostly military), everything from Corsairs to B-1 Bombers. I cannot account for what I saw to this day, and have only explained it to my wife before this post.

I have no doubt that we are visited by beings from way far away...
I consider you Chip to be very level headed and not prone to overreaction so when you say this I believe that you saw something that defies our current technology. Furthermore, I don think that the government is out "testing" stuff at night in peoples neighborhoods as some people think..
I mean Why wouldnt it be possible that we are visited by others? In a short time we figured out how to go to the moon and more...robots that feed images back from Mars...that sort of stuff. There could be planets out there that have been there for so long that we cant count that many years.
If GOD created ALL, then it could be possible that he created more than just us... And just because it is not talked about in the Bible ..well maybe that means that GOD didnt feel the need to let us know about it..
This thread makes me think of Whitley Streiber..He wrote Communion..
His story is just so unique it makes me wonder..just like when I hear of experiences like these....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Damn, I'm the only one who haven't seen anything. :eek:

I like chip's story, it looks like many of these we found over the Internet. I wonder if the ETs know that we see them.

I heard not so long ago that one of my friend's friend said that he has been abducted by ETs. Nobody's sure about it, because the guy is always on drugs . But as I heard, the guy was abducted, and they sent him back naked, and his brother saw him getting back home, naked. That's the only "proof" I know about this story. I don't think it's true, and anyway, we don't see ETs and UFOs often in Canada.

I would like to see a UFO for real, it must so amazing. More amazing than to see it on a shity video on youtube.

Num7 :)

gonzogirl

Do you remember the movie..Fire in the Sky? It is based on a real event and very believable...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

no ...7 you are not the only one. I have never seen anything that I could not explain to my own satsisfaction. I work the third shift. so just a lite in the night sky while it may seem odd at first, can most often be explained with a little digging

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Thanks KC !!! ;) I'm not the only one now !
Also, some people are claiming to see UFOs everywhere. That doesn't mean they actually see UFOs. I personnally don't know a lot of people who claim to have seen at least one.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Thanks KC !!! ;) I'm not the only one now !
Also, some people are claiming to see UFOs everywhere. That doesn't mean they actually see UFOs. I personnally don't know a lot of people who claim to have seen at least one.

Num7
no problemo there 7:cool:
but try and remember I am from Missouri the show me state.... and am often referd to as a missouri mule stubbern and hard headed.....eeeeaaaawwwweeeaaawwww!!!!!ha ha ha
yeh thats the best part huh?????
they see anything and rite off its E.T. coming to kill us all/cook us for dinner/make us slaves/lab rats or some such crap.:eek:
dumb people should have to wear a sign
I am a sheep please give me some hay and close the gate when you leave.:rolleyes: