• Possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Have you ever seen a UFO ?

well at least you have one U.F.O. to hold on too. I have yet to see an unknown. so who cares what realy it was, we will always say it was E.T. just to watch there eyes glaze over and the drool to start.ha,ha,ha,:D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

still haven't seen one, but found a site to see if what you saw. was seen by anyone ells.
www.icar1.com
bout half way dwn the page is state by state reports

its fun to look at all the reports anyway huh?????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, QC is there too ! All the reports are from the main cities, non are from rural areas, so, nothing from some place near from where I live.

Are there some reports where you live ?
Good catch KC :)

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

pretty much the same for me too, there are a few from around me. but I am close to a city. KANSAS CITY MISSOURI. just north of it is SMITHVILLE where I live. but yeh mostly close to the citys.:mad:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There are more people, more eyes watching.
The sky is clearer at night far away from the cities. Looks like it' doesn't make it easier to see UFOs.

Some reports talk about fireballs also. I've never seen one.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

aaahhh yes the ball lighting, glowing orrbs, balls of light.
never seen anything even close to that
do my daughters glow-in-the-dark basketball count???? maybe if I kick it real high after dark, how bout then ha ha ha :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

haha

That's another mystery: orbs.
I still whink these are caused by reflections and lenses.

Num7

jurgen36

I do believe that I had two encounters which can not be explained. The first one was in 1968 in the northwest of western Australia. I just departed with my C150 light aircraft from Roeburne to fly to Port Hedland about 280 Nmiles away. I was at an altitude of 8000 feet, the aircraft was doing 80 kts ground speed so I would need about 3.5 hours to reach Port Hedland. Suddenly a quite large object passed on top of my plane, my engine stuttered for a moment and then resumed normal operation. The object could have been circular, but I really do not know. I was quite shaken up but otherwise ok. However I looked down for a navigational check and found out that I was over the salt flats just to the ENE of Hedland a few miles from the airport. I covered the distance in less then 15 minutes. This was clearly impossible it would amount to a ground speed of over 1000nm an hour in a plane which can do a max speed of 80 to 100 nm/hour. We had a big talk at the control tower about it but did not find any resolution. I had to fill out a lot of forms as I entered a primary control zone without clearance. I mentioned this to airline pilots and a lot of them told me that if they see a UFO flying rings around them they would not mention it in fear of loosing their job.

A second time was in the middle of the south Atlantic. I were going with an Argentinian submarine for a good will visit to south Africa. At about three pm we could see three circular objects circling the sub. The captain was called and we all could see the same. This objects followed the sub for about 2 1/2 hours. They then shot off almost vertically and got lost to sight. The captain did not log the event as it would cause to much trouble for all of us. Altogether about all of the off duty crew came to the conning tower to have a look. The mystery is that it could not have been any known aircraft, the normal planes would not hold enough fuel to circle for hours in the middle between Buenos Aires and Capetown. So whatever this things were only heaven knows. This was about two month before the Falkland Islands war started.
Ok, thats the two funny experiences I had. I do believe you could classify them as UFO's.
Regards

gonzogirl

Hey yall.... Check this out. At National UFO Reporting Center Some lady says a UFO hit her car!
Scroll down to the Nov 4th incident on the right side of the page. Check out the car! Weird looking for sure...I wonder what could have made her car look like that...if it wasnt a UFO..maybe heat?